Re: EA, How long will you ignore us? PB Bans problem

by II_Raphaeluss_II

Original Post

Accepted Solution

EA, How long will you ignore us? PB Bans problem

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

EA, How long will you ignore us? 

The problem of unfounded PB BAN has been going on for several months. 

all you need to do is read the BF4 forums

https://forums.battlefield.com/en-us/categories/battlefield-4-general-chat

10 topics on the first main page!!

PB ban players for no reason, and lose their long-term accounts, time and money that you have taken!

I do not know what is causing. Whether new windows updates, origin or your purposeful operation, but it is your responsibility to solve this problem

And for now, moderators pretend that they do not see the problem

no, Writing to evenbalance does not solve the problem, because everyone gets the same automatic answers

Message 1 of 5 (970 Views)

Accepted Solution

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

@II_Raphaeluss_II 

I'm afraid EA can't do anything with this because PunkBuster is a 3 party program and EA doesn't run it. Only Even Balance can investigate all these bans and decide to remove or leave them.

We can't be sure completely if all these banned people are cheaters or not. Leave it for Even Balance.

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (938 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

@II_Raphaeluss_II 

I'm afraid EA can't do anything with this because PunkBuster is a 3 party program and EA doesn't run it. Only Even Balance can investigate all these bans and decide to remove or leave them.

We can't be sure completely if all these banned people are cheaters or not. Leave it for Even Balance.

Message 2 of 5 (939 Views)

★ Apprentice

EA can, but dont want.. the story showed that evenbalance was fallible several times..then EA was able to intervene and solve the problem

too many players complain about unfounded ban.

Message 3 of 5 (930 Views)

★ Apprentice

@II_Raphaeluss_II wrote:

EA, How long will you ignore us? 

The problem of unfounded PB BAN has been going on for several months. 

all you need to do is read the BF4 forums

10 topics on the first main page!!

PB ban players for no reason, and lose their long-term accounts, time and money that you have taken!

I do not know what is causing. Whether new windows updates, origin or your purposeful operation, but it is your responsibility to solve this problem

And for now, moderators pretend that they do not see the problem

no, Writing to evenbalance does not solve the problem, because everyone gets the same automatic answers

The players on the bf4 forums who are banned may just be doing it to pull the wool over peoples eyes, 'if we make a big enough noise they'll lift the ban' but EB banned those players for a reason. What satisfaction does anyone get for banning innocent players without reason? You got it, none. So, I suspect that they are banning these players because their system flagged up a cheat being used on their GUIDs. If it is a false positive then those bans would be lifted like in the past but as it stands they are considered valid.

I'm sorry to be so brutally honest but the problem is yours, not anyone elses like the mods. As far as anyone else knows, the system is working as intended.

Message 4 of 5 (920 Views)

★ Apprentice

more topics come ...
more and more people get fake bans from evenbalance

what EA does?  collects money for new keys

Message 5 of 5 (846 Views)