Re: EA/DICE IS angering me!!!

by ragnarok013

Original Post

EA/DICE IS angering me!!!

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

At EA/Dice I have another account not on PC but on Xbox One under the gamertag of King Of lnferno that I happen to have the Mtar and over 1000 Kills with it unlocked. It even shows it in my stats. Why in the is it LOCKED?!?!?!? Give me one good reason or explanation and don't feed me the crap line it's caused I changed my gamertag name cause that seems like something you guys should be on top of being a multimillion dollar company. Also why did I have to change my password on here just for logging in yesterday so you automatically assumed it's suspicious behavior?!? EA/Dice get a grip on yourselves it's 6:17 at the time of me writing this post and you guys are suppose to be open till 7PM EST yet you aren't although it clearly states that you guys are open until 11PM UTC what is wrong with this situation?!?!? Do I seriously need to put you guys on blast so bad cause you clearly can't get even a single hing done right?!?!? Come the actual * ON!!! It's 2020 I should not have to go through forums to fix account issues with a customer service that should be open right now. As it sits for owning your game and having paid for it in the past you'd think you'd want to work with your customers a bit more then just ignoring their issues and basically being like * it we're only supporting our newer titles. Look if my Mtar isn't unlocked within a weeks time on the account I stated having over 1000 kills with it and also being over level 100 as proof of having previously unlocked it then I'll simply report you guys to either the federal trade commission or the better business bureau so the choice is yours I'm giving you more then enough time to contact anyone you need to and fix my account issues.

[profanity removed]

Message 1 of 2 (371 Views)

Re: EA/DICE IS angering me!!!

@HateRefined The MTAR is an expansion pack weapon and on console even if you've unlocked the weapon earlier in order to use it you must have the expansion pack installed. Do you have the China Rising DLC installed in BF4? If you do I recommend to uninstall the expansion and reinstall it just in case the expansion pack became corrupted making the game think the expansion is not present.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
Please mark a thread as solved if a post solves your issue.

EA Answers HQ Volunteer Forum Moderator

BF3, BF4, BF1, BFV DICE Friend tag awardee

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Twitter: Ragnarok013
Message 2 of 2 (313 Views)