EA DELETING MY CASE FILE BEFORE HELPING ME OR NOTIFYING ME

by Tyguys

Original Post

EA DELETING MY CASE FILE BEFORE HELPING ME OR NOTIFYING ME

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

My name is Tyler Gary case number 15199489‏ and I am having HUGE problems with my game and your company and customer service. I called in on Monday about my battlefield 4 not working and after talking to someone on the phone for 2 and a half hours trying everything to fix my game, eventually letting him take over and use my computer and start to do anything he can to fix it. He eventually gave up and took some files and told me he would contact me in 2 days to let me know what was happening (either get it fixed or full refund) and so two days went by and no one called. So I called you and you told me that I have to wait for 2 more days while they try to get it working and the person I spoke to promised me something would be done in that time frame. So today was the second day and I heard nothing so I checked my EA help and guess what cause number 15199489‏ suddenly isn’t there anymore, and I just called and the person I spoke to couldn’t find the case either and told me I must be mistaken so I hung up because they wouldn’t help. SO I AM DEMANDING THAT YOU FIGURE OUT WHY MY CASE WAS CLOSED WITHOUT ME BEING NOTIFIED OR MY GAME ACTUALLY BEING FIXED AND WHY YOU DO THIS TO YOUR PAYING CUSTOMERS. I have emails with the details of the conversation’s and the status of the account and the account case number that has suddenly disappeared so I have it all documented that this was a case that was opened on Monday and was still being worked on last night but has now disappeared. And I called in first to find out and the man told me I was wrong and I wrote it down wrong even though I have emails showing the case number and information of them trying to help me, and then the online chat was even worse, they were saying I didnt know what I was tlaking about and it was invalid and couldnt be searched so I had to be lieing or something.

Thank you for contacting EA help 15199489‏

Thank you for contacting EA help 15199489
To: [edit: email address removed]

HELP CENTER                      

Dear Ty G,

Please send us this report: http://help.ea.com/en/article/how-to-find-and-attach-your-msinfo/                          

Please find the self help link below:

https://www.origin.com/en/login

Regards,
Aryan D.
EA Customer Experience

Message 1 of 3 (1,678 Views)

Re: EA DELETING MY CASE FILE BEFORE HELPING ME OR NOTIFYING ME

★ Novice

Ea just really doesn’t car whatsoever about there customers, I have all information I need to fix my issue and every time I do a case it instantly deleted without any notification or anything just get a god damn chat line so I can call whenever and it’s not on there time when they wanna call I don’t understand the reasoning behind doing this I’d rather wait for someone and know I’m on my way to talking them then ether hoping they call or some caption saying wait for the pop up chat that’s it give no information on what it looks like how to know when it happens can I do it on my phone, all in all this is the biggest reason why ea one the most hated Corporation

Message 2 of 3 (693 Views)

Re: EA DELETING MY CASE FILE BEFORE HELPING ME OR NOTIFYING ME

EA DICE Team
I'm closing this thread to stop it being necroed from 6 years ago.

If you have any issues with Battlefield 4 please make a new topic about the issues you are having and what kind of steps you have tried to solve it.

Just make sure you are not running any ad block on the Support site @justabrochacho

/Atic
Message 3 of 3 (667 Views)