Re: Download error after purchase BF4

by spyconeneotom

Original Post

Download error after purchase BF4

★★★ Novice

Hi folks

I purchased an copy of BF4 today, and i received an e-mail confirmation for this purchase, but, when clicked on DOWNLOAD NOW button, i received an error message saying " Not enough space ..."..
Ok. I really don´t have space to install the game.. Now, i burned some discs with ISOs that i have here with other games, and this opened some disk space, but.... the download not appeared on my origin window.. And now??? What i do??? The e-mail not have a CODE to activate game or something.... Anyone can help me in this case???

Thank you so much.

Message 1 of 10 (482 Views)

★★★ Novice

Anyone???

Message 2 of 10 (473 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

Hi SPYConeNeotom, are you on PC?

If so then just open Origin, go to MY GAMES, right-lcik on the BF4 icon and choose 'install' (or maybe it says download, I can't remember) to download again.

Or if you need to get in touch with an EA games advisor to explain your problem then:

Heres a step-by-step process on how to contact an EA games advisor http://answers.ea.com/t5/EA-Help-Beta/How-to-contact-a-Game-Advisor-using-the-new-EA-Help-page/td-p/...

Message 3 of 10 (470 Views)

★★★ Novice

Hi.
Yes, im on a PC, but don´t appear the BF4 logo on my games list. The Download too, This is strange. And makes me angry. Second problem with games on rigin, and too time to solve, when if i have an redeem code for the purchase on my received email (purchase origin auto response system) be the more fast response

Message 4 of 10 (466 Views)

★★★ Novice

Hey guys, any idea to solve this problem???

The email box is empty and im here excited to play BF4.. kkkk

Message 5 of 10 (456 Views)

★ Guide

Sounds like a problem on YOUR end if you get "not enough space"

Burning iso.s does nothing.

Message 6 of 10 (453 Views)

★★★ Novice

The problem was partially solved. The question of disk space. But what is really occurring error is the program does not leave open or pending download the game I purchased. It simply does not appear. Unless the BETA version that is in the section of my HIDDEN ORIGIN

Message 7 of 10 (447 Views)

★ Guide

Logout and then Log back into Origin.

Click the Origin button in the top left and then click Redeem Code. Put in your code you received for BF4.

Make sure you are logging into Origin with the same Origin account used to purchase the game.

Message 8 of 10 (444 Views)

★★★ Novice

Hi bro. It´s another problem.. The redeem code can solve the problem, BUT they´re don´t send the CODE into my purchase e-mail. I allready send another e-mail to him, but nothing at the moment.

Message 9 of 10 (441 Views)

★★★ Novice

anybody else?

My problem is aways here.

Message 10 of 10 (430 Views)