Direct X error INVALIDARG

by Colourful_Cube

Original Post

Re: Direct X error INVALIDARG

★ Apprentice

I just uninstalled the BF4 BETA, re-downloaded, and re-installed and I am still getting the same error.

Message 11 of 288 (3,804 Views)

★★ Novice

When i try too change anything in option, then I get the same directx problem

Message 12 of 288 (3,800 Views)

★ Novice

same error here but got a radeon 6870 oc version try to reinstall the game uppdate amd drivers direcxt and stuff nothing works...

Message 13 of 288 (3,771 Views)

★★★ Newbie

i have a notebook MSI fx700 with Nvidia 425M, installed newest drivers and it didnt work, then i installed an older driver(320.18) and now bf4 starts, i know its not the best solution cause maybe its not an optimised driver, but at least it works, hope it will help for u guys

GL&HF

Message 14 of 288 (3,756 Views)

★★★ Novice

Could this work with AMD Cards and Drivers?

Message 15 of 288 (3,744 Views)

★★★ Novice

I'm having the same exact problem except it says my driver is unknown... This really sucks because I was really looking forward to playing the BF4 Beta today.

Message 16 of 288 (3,732 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I think the most likely cause should be the 13.4 driver. We are all using the HD 4XXX series, which means time to update the hardware.

Checked lots of web pages about this problem, and I`m sure it only happens on us...

Screw Beta anyway...:catlol:

Message 17 of 288 (3,726 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Im on my way with a Radeon HD5xxx ... Im trying out a few drivers now ... it have to work :D

Message 18 of 288 (3,718 Views)

★ Novice

Working fine here with HD5850 + latest AMD Beta drivers

Message 19 of 288 (3,666 Views)

★ Apprentice

tried with loads of different drivers, none of them work :/ if i go back to older drivers i then get the error message about needing to update to 13.4

Message 20 of 288 (3,628 Views)