Difference's between PS3 and PS4 versions of BF4

by joey200590

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Difference's between PS3 and PS4 versions of BF4

★★★ Apprentice

EA,

Please could you please detail the differences between the PS3 and PS4 versions of battlefield 4, there are several different reports out there saying different things. I bought the PS3 3 months ago because this game would be available and it meant I could get practice in on BF3 before release. I have pre orderd BF4 and eager to receive but I have a PS3 and starting to regret buying a Ps3 and Bf3 as now i can't afford the PS4.

- My friends are significantly better off than me and might end up with PS4's - will I still be able to play with them?

- I've read that the maps on PS3 are limited to 24 but the maps on PS4 are at 64, is this a long term difference or just a starting limit to test the servers and console capacity?

- I've read that only on the PS4 will you be able to use a tablet as a split screen, if PS3 are playing with PS4 wont this put us at a distinct disadvantage?

The above are just a few of my focal points to try and show my question more clearly, just need to know the difference between the versions and compatibility issues

Thanks

Message 1 of 4 (2,172 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Difference's between PS3 and PS4 versions of BF4

Hero (Retired)

Hello,

In my opinion you should ask game developers such questions, you can email them directly by visiting this website http://dice.se/about/

Regards, Libever

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (2,315 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

The main difference I can see is PS4 has 64 players online. PS3 doesn't and wont

View in thread

Message 3 of 4 (2,307 Views)

All Replies

Hero (Retired)

Hello,

In my opinion you should ask game developers such questions, you can email them directly by visiting this website http://dice.se/about/

Regards, Libever

Message 2 of 4 (2,316 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

The main difference I can see is PS4 has 64 players online. PS3 doesn't and wont

Message 3 of 4 (2,308 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Thanks, i will mail them.

Message 4 of 4 (2,120 Views)