Re: Dead Stop Assignment

by XXXO77O4906

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Dead Stop Assignment

★★★ Newbie

i have lowered and raised both sides of the road blocks and gotten the shotgun ribbon in the same round multiple times. Does this need to be done in a specific kit or a specific shotgun.

Message 1 of 5 (9,618 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★★★★ Expert

I have done this assignment, but the way I did it is first got the ribbon in the same match and then raised one gate and that was it (did not lower it, dont know what would have happened if I done that)+ the gate was the right one not left. Try that and see if it helps.

Also DICE is aware of this and it is fixing it, patches for this should be here soon.

If this helps, please click the white XP button and to give me some XP.
If this solves your question, click the green solution button and mark it as solution so it can help others with the same problem.

View in thread

Message 3 of 5 (10,455 Views)

All Replies

★★★★ Novice

I had same problem and seems like its a known problem: http://answers.ea.com/t5/Battlefield-4/DEAD-STOP-BROKEN-BUG/m-p/2436103#U2436103

What I don't get is why I do get killed by the: DAO-12

Message 2 of 5 (9,582 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

I have done this assignment, but the way I did it is first got the ribbon in the same match and then raised one gate and that was it (did not lower it, dont know what would have happened if I done that)+ the gate was the right one not left. Try that and see if it helps.

Also DICE is aware of this and it is fixing it, patches for this should be here soon.

If this helps, please click the white XP button and to give me some XP.
If this solves your question, click the green solution button and mark it as solution so it can help others with the same problem.

Message 3 of 5 (10,456 Views)

★ Novice

Was this issue ever resolved?  I still have this problem and can't get the assignment completed.

Message 4 of 5 (9,462 Views)

★ Novice

this is still an issue, i have shotgun ribbons, and have raised and lowered gates 20x and still get credit for neiter

Message 5 of 5 (6,556 Views)