Re: Data transfer from xbox one to pc

by Navigando

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Data transfer from xbox one to pc

★★★★★ Newbie

So I used to play Battlefield 4 on the Xbox One a lot, and I recently sold my Xbox and bought a PC instead. I bought Battlefield 4 on the PC and it says my Xbox One account and Origin my account on the PC are linked, but I don't have any of the data or the premium access like I had on the Xbox. How could I fix this?

Message 1 of 7 (31,085 Views)

Accepted Solution

Hero (Retired)

@AODLxShockz

Sorry, but you can't fix this. There is no way to transfer your games and multiplayer progress from console to PC and back. Since you already bought Battlefield 4 on PC, then you can buy Premium with 50% discount via origin Storet: https://www.origin.com/usa/en-us/store/battlefield/battlefield-4/expansion/battlefield-4-premium

View in thread

Message 3 of 7 (32,498 Views)

All Replies

★★ Pro
Hi @AODLxShockz
The 2 system are separated so you will have 2 different stats 1 for xbox and 1 for PC.

As for the game if you want the Premium Pass on PC you have o purchase it.

Navigando
If it was useful, please Grant XP and accept this Answer as Solution
[I do not work for EA!]
Message 2 of 7 (31,049 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@AODLxShockz

Sorry, but you can't fix this. There is no way to transfer your games and multiplayer progress from console to PC and back. Since you already bought Battlefield 4 on PC, then you can buy Premium with 50% discount via origin Storet: https://www.origin.com/usa/en-us/store/battlefield/battlefield-4/expansion/battlefield-4-premium

Message 3 of 7 (32,499 Views)

★ Guide

Hello @AODLxShockz 

No you can't transfer your BF4 status from XBOX to PC

because every platform like: XBOX, PS3,PS4 and PC have their own account and you can transfer your purchases, progress and everything else that associates the other data on your other account  

Message 4 of 7 (31,032 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Ok so how do I do that on titanfall 2? im trying to link them but not sure how to link them.

Message 5 of 7 (30,414 Views)

★★★ Newbie

bruh answer has already been solved ;/

Message 6 of 7 (23,953 Views)

EA DICE Team
I'm closing this thread to stop it being necroed.

If you have any issues with Battlefield 4 please make a new topic about the issues you are having and what kind of steps you have tried to solve it.

/Atic
Message 7 of 7 (23,867 Views)