DLCs Not Downloading

by HerculesSOZ

Original Post

Accepted Solution

DLCs Not Downloading

★★ Novice

Certain DLCs are not downloading for Battlefield 4. I don't mean they are stuck on a certain percentage, I mean they won't even give me the option to download them. I have tried multiple fixes to no avail.  I would love to get these DLCs up and running I just need the right fix. 

DLCs are China Rising, Dragon's Teeth, Final Stand, Naval Strike, and Second Assault.

Message 1 of 10 (6,708 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Bf4 dlc unavailable

★★ Novice

@bioxread  The fix for me was to switch from Origin to EA Desktop. I then was able to download the DLCs with no problems.

View in thread

Message 7 of 10 (6,588 Views)

All Replies

Bf4 dlc unavailable

★★ Novice

I tried to download my DLC's. I bought ea play and so i have the premium edition of BF4. I tried downloading the game and dlc's but it just doesnt work and i reinstalled windows(my pc was already buggy) Now i am downloading bf4 again and the only extra content that shows are the free ones?

Message 2 of 10 (6,658 Views)

Re: DLCs Not Downloading

★★ Novice

I have this problem too and tried to clear cache and reinstall origin which helped other people. This didnt help me. Did you get any fix?

Message 3 of 10 (6,639 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

@bioxread @HerculesSOZ  If you go into your Origin Library, left-click on BF4 you will get a menu from the right, you should see an option for 'Extra Content'.

If you scroll down to any of the missing DLC, does it say download or purchase in Origin under them?

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 4 of 10 (6,637 Views)

★★ Novice
@EA_Illium It says download, when I downloaded BF4 again i tried to add them to queue but ofcourse nothing happend. It says i have BF4 premium tho. When i login to ea desktop it says i need to purchase them. My guess a syncing issue is producing these bugs.
Message 5 of 10 (6,626 Views)

Community Manager
@bioxread If you Search for Battlefield 4 in the store search (on the left of Origin) you should have a result for "Battlefield 4™ Premium Membership". Select this and make sure it says 'view in the library' versus 'add to library'.

If it already does can you try removing the game from your library and readding to see if you can install?

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 6 of 10 (6,605 Views)

★★ Novice

@bioxread  The fix for me was to switch from Origin to EA Desktop. I then was able to download the DLCs with no problems.

Message 7 of 10 (6,589 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I’m on ea launcher and it says downloading and it’s not downloading or in the download manager

Message 8 of 10 (4,081 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Message 9 of 10 (2,481 Views)

Community Manager

Hi @Lv2Jolteon Can we try the following?

Illium.png

Message 10 of 10 (2,360 Views)