Re: DICE LA camo code did not work

by THOTR

Original Post

Accepted Solution

DICE LA camo code did not work

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

So, after a good 30 mins work on the lantern and the morse code, i joined a ranked server and waited at the water tower. There, I pressed the button and entered the code but it gave me a buzz and the keypad disappeared. No matter how many times I entered the code it's the same result. i went back to the server where i solved my code and checked it to ensure the code is right. Yes, the code is the same and I'm kinda certain it is correct but nothing seems to be working. I also tried restarting my account which an advisor asked me to try out. Again, buzz and disappeared. Please help me out Devil

Message 1 of 19 (13,331 Views)

Accepted Solution

[ Edited ]
Champion (Retired)

Hi @chrischy99

1st. The individual code itself 9 caracter long. You said you have the 7 digits, what is mean you dont have the whole code. This is the reason of the problem.

2nd. You wrote this: use the individual code there: ****.***. to claim your prize. Many decoder decode the "zero" to "dot". Posssible in your code the 5th and the 9th position is not dot but 0 Like: ****0***0

3rd. In the watertower you have to enter the 9 digit without hesitation, otherwise because the time limit, the keypad will "buzz" and disapear.

Please provide feedback about the result of suggestion!

Award users who were helpful with the XP button.

If an answer provides you solution don't forget to click on "Accept as Solution".

View in thread

Message 9 of 19 (14,880 Views)

All Replies

★★ Pro

@chrischy99 EA unfortunately can not help to have a code, because it is an Easter egg, try to redo the procedures and to check if the code is right, controls many times and if you can, try to ask some of your friends to help you, and try to let him translate the code to him to see if the code is the same.

Message 2 of 19 (13,275 Views)

Either you entered the code wrong or you deciphered the morse code incorrectly.

Keep trying and good luck.

Message 3 of 19 (13,263 Views)

★ Guide

Water tower key board has a time limit if you don't do it fast it will BUZZZZZZZ. As soon as you click light switch hurrrrrryyy to key board. Code should still be there for you.

Please you could help others by Clicking XP if someone helped!
****Also check resolved as it could help others****

Message 4 of 19 (13,255 Views)

★★ Novice
Like i said, i have checked the code to ensure it is correct, all the translated words are correct but only the code is wrong? That's not possible is it?
Message 5 of 19 (13,252 Views)

★★ Novice
I typed within the time limit
Message 6 of 19 (13,249 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Did you wait after it tells you to got to water tower because after that it will give you a 9 digit code number that has to be entered on key board above water tower light switch. Keep trying love my DICE LA camo

**I can't stress enough that you have a very short time to enter 9 digits and if you don't it will also buzz. My buddies had very similar problems and timing was the issue. I trust you had a good morse code app, my experience is cell phone apps have been good and timing out the biggest issue.

Please you could help others by Clicking XP if someone helped!

Message 7 of 19 (13,252 Views)

★★ Novice

I said already ==, I got that morse msg that says' join a ranked conquest large server and wait at the shaft at the north west for 2 minutes and use the individual code there: ****.***. to claim your prize.'And yes, I got a 7-digit code but I'm certain that that is a correct code. Not just me, I have seen others getting a 7-digit code. Don't get me wrong, I can do it again, I did it in quite a short time by myself but the problem is, I would love to see or get a more perfect service and gaming experience. I had a friend that used 3 codes because he got the same problem with me. He contacted EA and now he has the camo already which is nice to see. Regards.

Message 8 of 19 (13,228 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion (Retired)

Hi @chrischy99

1st. The individual code itself 9 caracter long. You said you have the 7 digits, what is mean you dont have the whole code. This is the reason of the problem.

2nd. You wrote this: use the individual code there: ****.***. to claim your prize. Many decoder decode the "zero" to "dot". Posssible in your code the 5th and the 9th position is not dot but 0 Like: ****0***0

3rd. In the watertower you have to enter the 9 digit without hesitation, otherwise because the time limit, the keypad will "buzz" and disapear.

Please provide feedback about the result of suggestion!

Award users who were helpful with the XP button.

If an answer provides you solution don't forget to click on "Accept as Solution".

Message 9 of 19 (14,881 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

You do not have a complete code it has to be 9 digits. Also just as Arpadiusz pointed out the last two numbers needed. Morse can get tricky.

Please you could help everyone by Clicking XP if someone helped!

Message 10 of 19 (13,182 Views)