Crosshairs keep disappearing in BF4 PC Multiplayer

by JPXenoX

Original Post

Crosshairs keep disappearing in BF4 PC Multiplayer

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

As the title says, this is getting pretty annoying. Sometimes I kill someone then my crosshair goes out and I try to "temporarily" fix it by hitting pause then unpause the game, after that I'm killed because I was distracted by doing the "temporary" fix. Confusedmileyfrustrated:

How are we supposed to achieve "Only in Battlefield" moments if these problems keep happening?

Thanks for fixing the high ping servers, though. We need more OFFICIAL DICE/EA-made ASIA SERVERS too!

Message 1 of 6 (4,083 Views)

Re: Crosshairs keep disappearing in BF4 PC Multiplayer

★★★ Newbie

Oh man, i thought it was just my game.

Its really anoying, there are so many glitches with the game right now.

Hopefully it is all fixed with the new patch...

I loved BF3, but it was glitchy as hell when it first came out as well :P
BF4 should be fine after a few patches !

Message 2 of 6 (4,030 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hi,

I have the same problem.

Message 3 of 6 (3,658 Views)

★ Apprentice

same!

Message 4 of 6 (3,439 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I fix it by hitting Q but it instantly comes back. At least it's better than pausing the game to get the crosshairs back..

Message 5 of 6 (3,436 Views)

★★★ Novice

It's only now, in Battlefield 4, that I realise "Only in Battlefield" means that the only game these stupid, completely avoidable bugs appear is Battlefield.

It's close to a month since release, and sweet f*ck all has been fixed. The servers have been attacked; does that not prove how dissapointed the community is with the half-arsed effort of re-texturing Battlefield 3 and 'improving' the already FUBAR netcode?

I paid the same price for this as I did for many other Triple-A Titles... not even close to satisfied.

The mass of complaints and bug-reports is astonishing; yet nothing has been said or done.

People are going to think twice before buying EA/DICE related products in the future.

Message 6 of 6 (3,352 Views)