Re: Couldnt connect to the server or kicked by punkBuster

by IIPrest0nII

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Couldnt connect to the server or kicked by punkBuster

★★★ Newbie

Hello, ive just downloaded the Battlefield 4, 7 day trial, and i already have problems. Every time i join a server theres two outcomes:

1.- Couldnt connect to the server

2.- Join the server and after a minute get kicked by punkbuster.

Ive read and done all the solutions people give from re- installing directX, punkbuster, vc; to making sure  my firewall isnt stopping the punkbuster programs which are Pnk...A.exe and Pnk...B.exe. Ive enabled them, made sure that they were in automatic, etc, etc, etc.

Please help guys!

Message 1 of 4 (389 Views)

Accepted Solution

Hero (Retired)

Hello @Hylax96 @HenMeir

If you play Battlefield 4 Trial version, then you should play on Official type of servers. Please, go to Battlelog and go to Server Browser. In Filter settings select Official type only and click Apply filter. Now you should see only Official servers that allow you to play the game.

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/

Thanks!

View in thread

Message 4 of 4 (316 Views)

All Replies

★★ Novice

do you think the game does TROLLING and brainwashing and only after this craving kicking?

Message 2 of 4 (370 Views)

★★★ Newbie
????
Message 3 of 4 (362 Views)

Hero (Retired)

Hello @Hylax96 @HenMeir

If you play Battlefield 4 Trial version, then you should play on Official type of servers. Please, go to Battlelog and go to Server Browser. In Filter settings select Official type only and click Apply filter. Now you should see only Official servers that allow you to play the game.

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/

Thanks!

Message 4 of 4 (317 Views)