Controller stick deadzone BF4

by showfacepsn

Original Post

Controller stick deadzone BF4

★★ Novice
Hello EA! Is there a possible to get stick deadzone adjustment to the battlefield 4 ps4

There is stick deadzone adjustent possibility in battlefield 1 and i would love to get it to BF4 as well Standard smile

I love the BF games!
Message 1 of 7 (5,175 Views)

Re: Controller stick deadzone BF4

Hero (Retired)

@showfacepsn  If you cannot find these options, then I think it's impossible to add them to the game. DICE no longer updates the game since developers are focused on Battlefield 1 and Star Wars Battlefront II. 

Message 2 of 7 (5,166 Views)

★★★ Newbie

See this is what I've been wanting to know for a while what is the dead zone percentage in bf4 is it actually known because that's what's put me off bf1 and bf5 my aim is so bad compared to bf4 even through weeks of playing and using the same settings i do on bf4 i can only assume it's the dead zone difference 

Message 3 of 7 (4,826 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@wabbajacker1997 I want tend to think that you have a wealth of other equally important factors than just the dead-zone that makes such a difference for you between those 3 games?  Simple thing like soldier stick 'sensitivity' does not appear to be the same across the 3 games despite you may set it at the same value in settings.  Same as well with auto-rotation or not.  Same as well with ADS slowdown.  And here it even depends on the scope size that you have put on the individual weapon, as you can use separate parameters as you may want to customize it to your own preferences for various ranges.

Have not seen anyone really making a comparable bench-marking across these games for these settings.  So only thing to do is unfortunately for you to try and tweak one parameters at a time and then check it out in real gameplay.  Patience and perseverance is the thing here...  

Message 4 of 7 (4,798 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Have you looked at aim stick acceleration?

I had the same problem as you then I turned of stick acceleration and it played like bf4.

For years I hated bf1 just because of that stupid setting that was turned on by default. Im glad I figured it out cuz bf1 is actually a decent game now.

Message 5 of 7 (3,679 Views)

★★★ Novice

In BF4 it isn't changeable. The default Deadzone axial in BF4 is however 15%

Message 6 of 7 (2,523 Views)

EA DICE Team
I'm closing this thread to stop it from being necroed.

If you have any issues with Battlefield, please make a new topic about your problems and what kind of steps you have tried to solve them.

/Atic
Message 7 of 7 (2,476 Views)