Complete update disaster

by IntelPoint

Original Post

Complete update disaster

★★★★ Novice

I don't know why, but every once in a while when you make updates something goes wrong. After the latest Battle Log update I am unable to play Battlefield 4. I am stuck at "joining server" message after which another message pops up saying Origin doesn't work well. I have done everything from restarting Origin to "Repair the game" option, nothing works.

What is the problem here?

Message 1 of 4 (213 Views)

Re: Complete update disaster

★★★ Guide

Have you tried using the plugin-free game launch option? Go here: http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/profile/edit/

Make sure you also have enabled 'beta participation' in origin. (Origin application settings> scroll down to the bottom and enable the 'beta participation' box. Restart origin)

Message 2 of 4 (192 Views)

@Marshennn makes a good point, only I was perpetually in joining server until I turned pluginfree launching off and used the traditional battlelog plugin. Which method of launching are you using @IntelPoint?

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Please mark a thread as solved if a post solves your issue.

EA Answers HQ Volunteer Forum Moderator

BF3, BF4, BF1, BFV DICE Friend tag awardee

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Twitter: Ragnarok013
Message 3 of 4 (186 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I tried with plung-free method, but it doesn't work. Its like something is blocking Origin from starting BF4, and I don't know why.

Message 4 of 4 (177 Views)