Collective appeal to a mass ban (PB HACK) #130895

by maxhasher

Original Post

Re: Collective appeal to a mass ban (PB HACK) #130895

★★ Novice

Прошу вас помогите Меня забанели 30-января я уже не мог играть а когда я заходу не серверт какой нибудь у меня вылетает вот такая чюшь  Игра отключен: вы были пнул PunkBuster. Заявленный причина: PunkBuster ногами игрока 'Deniem174' (в течение 5 минут) ... Нарушение (PB HACK) # 130895

Message 71 of 80 (1,360 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

deniem174  please take a look at my post in the last page. All the info you need is there. Also, please do not post in English forums if you are going to use only Russian. Link to Russian forums can also be found in my last post. Understand as well that we here can not do anything about this, only EvenBalance can.

If this helps, please click the white XP button and to give me some XP.
If this solves your question, click the green solution button and mark it as solution so it can help others with the same problem.

Message 72 of 80 (1,355 Views)

Re: Re : коллективной апелляции к более массовой запрета ( PB HACK ) # 130895

★★ Novice

Links you provided is useless. Nobody wants to solve our problems, because short conversation with us: We can not unban and the conversation is over! Because the only hope for EA Confusedmileysad:

Message 73 of 80 (1,346 Views)

★ Novice

VIOLATION (PB HACK) #130843
BUT I`m NOT USED ANY CHEATS! Like many people

Message 74 of 80 (1,249 Views)

Hero (Retired)

EA doesn't lift bans. Contact Even Balance. 

------------------------------------------------- ᕤ◕◡◕ ༽ᕤ -------------------------------------------------

Did my post solve your question? Please Click "Accept as Solution" & "XP" Button to award me!
It will help other people finding the solution too!

Message 75 of 80 (1,244 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

You're not even human, you're just a soulless robot who does not care about our problems.

Message 76 of 80 (1,241 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@iGatto wrote:

You're not even human, you're just a soulless robot who does not care about our problems.

Yeah I am robot. Even use Robot smileys :robotmad:

Message 77 of 80 (1,237 Views)

★★ Novice

@THISaint wrote:

@iGatto wrote:

This forum is useless. You can only do two things: Mocking and send users to the site Evenbalance

Message 78 of 80 (1,234 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@iGatto wrote:

@THISaint wrote:

@iGatto wrote:

This forum is useless. You can only do two things: Mocking and send users to the site Evenbalance

No, this forum is not useless. We are helping people with technical problems. If you asked about getting supported with the account issues we would send you to the desired site. Evenbalance is banning people for hacking EA is not. :robothappy:

Message 79 of 80 (1,231 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

Ok this thread has gone long enough, I will be closing it at this point (but will not remove it, as there is information in it to where you need to go, if you have this problem).

@maxhasher  You have been answered and all here who have this problem, please do what I said in the post. 

Before closing this thread, I will say it one last time: 

If you wore banned by PunkBuster, see this page and do every step, if you wish anything do be done against your ban: http://help.ea.com/en/article/punkbuster-bans-and-violations/ .

If you wore banned by GGC-Stream.NET, see this page and do every step, if you wish anything do be done against your ban: http://help.ea.com/en/article/i-was-banned-from-servers-by-ggc-stream-how-do-i-get-unbanned/ .

If by any chance you wore banned by FairFight as well, see this page and do every step, if you wish anything do be done against your ban: http://help.ea.com/en/article/battlefield-4-ban-codes-issued-by-fairfight/ .

If by any chance EA banned your account for breaking the rules, see this page and do every step, if you wish anything do be done against your ban: http://help.ea.com/en/article/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/ .

Also next time before posting, please follow the rules of Answer HQ, which can be found here: http://answers.ea.com/t5/help/faqpage/faq-category-id/faq-rules-guidelines#faq-rules-guidelines .

Message 80 of 80 (1,695 Views)