Re: Collective appeal to a mass ban (PB HACK) #130895

by XXXO77O4906

Original Post

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

I have not been banned yet, just kicked several times.

FIX THIS DEFECT!

It's not "a bug". A bug is when something unexpected happens. Let's call it a defect as this product does not work according to its specifications!

I tried disabling Kaspersky, and it did not help at all. Besides, it makes no sense to disable it. People also report this issue with fresh Windows install

xxxo77o4906 - Yes, EA has responsibility over PB, as it's a product installed with EA game and required to play it. EA should act to resolve this issue as soon as possible, and if you can't count on EvenBalance, you should stop using their services immediately and release BF4 patch removing PB.

Message 51 of 80 (668 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@DirtyH4iry wrote:
1. t's not "a bug". A bug is when something unexpected happens. Let's call it a defect as this product does not work according to its specifications!

2. @XXXO77O4906 - Yes, EA has responsibility over PB, as it's a product installed with EA game and required to play it. EA should act to resolve this issue as soon as possible, and if you can't count on EvenBalance, you should stop using their services immediately and release BF4 patch removing PB.

1. Actually, a potential "false possitive" might be more correct as a defect is when something is missing and nothing is missing here, actually, if what you say is true, too much have been detected. Standard smile

2. Actually, PB is not required as you can easily join a non pb server. You might have a hard time of finding the perfects server running without punkbuster but the possibility is there.

carbonic signature

Message 52 of 80 (654 Views)

★★ Novice

guid  B03C5B5B5B395F70DB020759525F34AD
nickname  dimassubbota

Violation (PB HACK) #130895

Message 53 of 80 (635 Views)

★★ Novice

I wrote on evenbalance.com and on ggc-stream.net no one could help me in this issue.

http://web3.evenbalance.com/troubleticket/update_ticket.php

02/04/2014 06:37:24 - "Poacher777xxx"

Note #1: Ticket submitted to support staff.

Ticket Number: EB6566000738049

Ticket Password: 59db6ab131181d630ab2b9cc580c10

Created: 02/04/2014 06:37:22

Message 54 of 80 (631 Views)

★★ Novice

http://www.ggc-stream.net/tisy/ticket/56618

Evenbalance Ticket: http://www.evenbalance.com/troubleticket/update_ticket.php?

ticketnumber=EB1669000737748&password=5865e83dd50979db0cf0cf204ddd05&special_message=new_ticket

Please check the following violation for a technical failure:

Ban Link: http://www.ggc-stream.net/search/server/guid

GUID: ccc3338db917c25ed20782ced2539291

Game: Battlefield 3

Violation: Violation (PB HACK) #130895

Ticket Number: EB1669000737748

Ticket Password: 5865e83dd50979db0cf0cf204ddd05

Name/Nickname: Poacher777xxx

Created: 02/03/2014 05:49:23

Hello Poacher777xxx, 

dont create more than one Ticket ar Evenbalance and here at GGC. One Ticket at each site is enough. 

Please wait for response of Evenbalance now, without creating new Tickets.

Creating new Tickets wont make it faster.

Best regards,
Killerballerina, GGC Admin

Normal response on this issue either, because there was no violation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DEAL WITH ERRORS IS NOT LETTING YOU PLAY NORMAL PLAYERS

Message 55 of 80 (629 Views)

★★ Novice

YOUR INACTION AND THE ATTITUDE AND THE SOLUTION OF THE PROBLEM ON THIS ISSUE COMPLETELY CHANGES THE ATTITUDE AND OPINION OF THE PLAYERS TO THE GAME AND THE TEAM IN GENERAL, WHY SHOULD WE PAY MONEY FOR SEMI-FINISHED PRODUCT THAT DOESN'T WORK PROPERLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Message 56 of 80 (628 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@DirtyH4iry wrote:

I have not been banned yet, just kicked several times.

FIX THIS DEFECT!

It's not "a bug". A bug is when something unexpected happens. Let's call it a defect as this product does not work according to its specifications!

I tried disabling Kaspersky, and it did not help at all. Besides, it makes no sense to disable it. People also report this issue with fresh Windows install

@XXXO77O4906 - Yes, EA has responsibility over PB, as it's a product installed with EA game and required to play it. EA should act to resolve this issue as soon as possible, and if you can't count on EvenBalance, you should stop using their services immediately and release BF4 patch removing PB.

As you addressed to me, you must understand that EA has no control and can not do nothing about PB.

Please note:

• PunkBuster is not an EA-made program. It is developed by Even Balance and used in many online games.
  • You must appeal any PunkBuster Ban with Even Balance by opening a ticket. EA Advisors cannot overturn PunkBuster Bans.

If this helps, please click the white XP button and to give me some XP.
If this solves your question, click the green solution button and mark it as solution so it can help others with the same problem.

Message 57 of 80 (624 Views)

★★★★ Novice

WHY SHOULD I PAY FOR YOUR  MISTAKES?

Message 58 of 80 (561 Views)

Hero

@seregaadler64 wrote:

WHY SHOULD I PAY FOR YOUR  MISTAKES?

That is a very good discussion topic. Huge amount of cheaters vs the potential for false positives. However, as a forum AnswersHQ cannot do anything but talk about your problems. AnswersHQ cannot fix/remove bans, even if it wanted to and tried.

carbonic signature

Message 59 of 80 (552 Views)

★★★ Newbie

>>AnswersHQ cannot fix/remove bans, even if it wanted to and tried.
Yep. But EA has a contract (!) with EvenBalance and quite capable of initiating the investigation into the cause of the incident. Just don`t want it.
Information in internet has the ability to spread rapidly. With such an attitude to the players is not surprising that EA takes the special award for the umpteenth time. And has all chances to get it this year.
(sorry, google translate Confusedmileyembarrassed: )

P.S.
>>You might have a hard time of finding the perfects server running without punkbuster but the possibility is there.
You might have a hard time of finding the Space flight but the possibility is there. Confusedmileywink:

Message 60 of 80 (477 Views)