Re: Collective appeal to a mass ban (PB HACK) #130895

by seregaadler64

Original Post

★★★★ Novice

Burst contract with punk buster if they are unable to solve the problem .they are not shown their worth . banned a bunch of people wrongly mistake and they do not want to recongnize. looking for new competent people .why should we pay for the mistakes of others . you just have to deal with them. this is also problem.i did not break anything . why i selected the game?any evidence of his guilt and  idid get where is the assurance that tomorrow i will not make it again in the bank for anything ?

Message 11 of 80 (637 Views)

★★★ Novice

+1

GUID: a37c6dace904996635345f0736d8929f

please, do something

Message 12 of 80 (628 Views)

★★★ Newbie

+1

Ban Date: January 31, 2014 at 1:44:39 pm
PBBans BanID: 333135
PBBans Ban Link: http://www.pbbans.com/mbi-viewban-0aabf639-vb333135.html
GUID: d5385aff6f1904a36538f7830aabf639
Game: Battlefield 3
Violation: VIOLATION (PB HACK) 130895

Message 13 of 80 (603 Views)

Message 14 of 80 (594 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Im not use cheat! il just try to play whit out crash brain for me ... i buy this game and cant play ? whats wrong with your system anti cheat ? 

Im NOT USE CHEAT !

DO something whit this problem.

Im NOT USE CHEAT !Confusedmileysad:

Ban Date: January 30, 2014 at 12:35:22 pm EST
PBBans BanID: 332892
PBBans Ban Link: http://www.pbbans.com/mbi-viewban-27c2b36e-vb332892.html
GUID: cd93352aa4614c87e40a8e7827c2b36e
Game: Battlefield 3
Violation: VIOLATION (PB HACK) 130895

Message 15 of 80 (591 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

To all who where banned:

If you wore banned by PunkBuster, see this page and do every step, if you wish anything do be done against your ban: http://help.ea.com/en/article/punkbuster-bans-and-violations/ .

If you wore banned by GGC-Stream.NET, see this page and do every step, if you wish anything do be done against your ban: http://help.ea.com/en/article/i-was-banned-from-servers-by-ggc-stream-how-do-i-get-unbanned/ .

If by any chance you wore banned by FairFight as well, see this page and do every step, if you wish anything do be done against your ban: http://help.ea.com/en/article/battlefield-4-ban-codes-issued-by-fairfight/ .

If by any chance EA banned your account for breaking the rules, see this page and do every step, if you wish anything do be done against your ban: http://help.ea.com/en/article/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/ .

If this helps, please click the white XP button and to give me some XP.
If this solves your question, click the green solution button and mark it as solution so it can help others with the same problem.

Message 16 of 80 (638 Views)

★★★★ Novice

GUID    e501724884e5c655c500883652b723a7

Message 17 of 80 (630 Views)

★★★★ Novice

5b2116abb40a29ff32caf3850a058b27 I am not cheater

Message 18 of 80 (621 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Ok now i link log from ALL BANNED PLAYERS FROM EVENBALANCE

The GUID of the ban you've appealed is globally banned by Even Balance themselves.
Global GUID bans are issued and maintained, exclusively by Even Balance.
Third party anti cheat sites such as PBBans have no input nor control what so ever re global GUID bans, so using the PBBans appeal system to appeal a globally banned GUID is useless for all parties involved. We have denied your appeal that was made via the PBBans appeal system but would like to remind you that your troubleticket with Even Balance is still active and you can still add information to it if you think it will help your cause. The only advice PBBans can offer to you is to make sure that you have told Even Balance that your ban is a global GUID ban.

Quick info:
1. Global GUID bans are issued and maintained by Even Balance themselves.
2. Third party anti cheat sites have no input what so ever on global GUID bans..
3. Global GUID bans are normally issued by Even Balance after a period of "silent logging".
4. "silent logging" is when cheat use is detected and logged by PunkBuster software but no action is taken at the time.
5. When the "silent logging" phase is over, Even Balance issue a global GUID ban on every pbguid that was detected during the "silent logging" phase.
6. The only reason your pbguid appears on the PBBans ban list is because you joined a PBBans streaming server direcly after Even Balance activated the global GUID ban on your pbguid.
7. PBBans has actually done you a favour by letting you know that a global GUID ban has been issued on your pbguid by Even Balance, there will be a lot more players who have joined servers that do not stream and will be struggling to find out what happened.

Note #5: The supplied GUID has been associated with hacking or interfering with the normal operation of our PunkBuster software and has therefore been compromised resulting in a global ban from PunkBuster enabled game servers. We have no way of knowing who was actually playing with this GUID at the time the violation was triggered. We also have no way to know if the violation was triggered on your specific computer. Our system does not collect personal information and furthermore we have no way to attach a cheat/hack violation to a specific person. This ban will not be lifted as then the person who did trigger the violation would again be able to join PunkBuster Servers using this GUID.

To be clear: we are not saying that you cheated as we have no way to know who triggered the violation. If it is certain that no one playing on your computer ever had a cheat/hack violation triggered by PunkBuster, then your GUID (cdkey and/or game account password) has been stolen by or leaked to someone who has used it on a different computer to trigger the violation. We do not have the means to help you find out who is responsible for compromising your GUID.

02/03/2014 11:42:17 - "Alex J"
Note #10: I'm sorry, but a new GUID is required in order to play on PB enabled servers once again as these bans are not removed.

A new Cdkey and account is needed in order to acquire a new GUID.
02/02/2014 17:35:17 - "HASHMAX"

THIS MESSAGES GET ALL WHO WHRITE TO EVENBALANCE

Message 19 of 80 (620 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Note to all: We here in Answer HQ can not help with banned accounts. All who where banned, you will need to follow the above post of my and go to the appropriate places to appeal your bans. You will gain nothing by posting it here and by posting your GUIDs and your violations. Do not expect your accounts unbanned by posting here. Please, appeal your bans to the appropriate place, all listed in my above post.

If this helps, please click the white XP button and to give me some XP.
If this solves your question, click the green solution button and mark it as solution so it can help others with the same problem.

Message 20 of 80 (614 Views)