China Rising sign problem (2x China Rising, one for premium another one as DLC)

by M_D-LuffyX

Original Post

China Rising sign problem (2x China Rising, one for premium another one as DLC)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Hi, I've got a problem, I have premium and I can play on China Rising servers only without sign because I have 2 x China Rising DLC in my account. I don't know what I should do, I think EA should just delete that DLC which is on 17 December and it will be good. But I don't know how to live chat because I'm just trying to click it and nothing happens.. Please help me !

Btw. I bought premium week ago hmm on Thursday so I think I already had that 17 December China Rising version before buying premium..

Message 1 of 5 (269 Views)

Re: China Rising sign problem (2x China Rising, one for premium another one as DLC)

★ Apprentice

dont worry bro, same issue here. Live chat doesn't know how to fix the problem, either does the phone center. I was told by chat support to just wait it out.

waited it out for amost 20 hours now. had EA call me through there web feature and talked to some guy named steve. he told me to redownload game. so maybe you can go into your BF4 folder and delete "xpack1" it will redownload. if that doesnt work i dont know what to tell you chap.

Message 2 of 5 (253 Views)

Re: China Rising sign problem (2x China Rising, one for premium another one as DLC)

★★★ Novice

I have the exact same issue. I talked to live chat for over an hour last night. I am getting a CTD (crash to desktop) now EVERYTIME I try to join any server. (Even the original release maps.)

I have 2 China Risings in my addons as can be seen here:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/3245714/addons1.jpg

The one on the left is the Early Access release for Premium members and the one on the right is the actual DLC to be released on Dec 16th.

Now everytime I login to origins it attempts to download the DLC (the one on the right) and fails to download it.

I'm trapped essentially and I can't even play the game now :/

I want some answers to this or some sort of recommendation from EA if possible. Because as it stands I am missing out hardcore on the new DLC, the game in general, and the double XP.

Message 3 of 5 (239 Views)

★★ Novice

refresh

EA please !...

Message 4 of 5 (222 Views)

★★★ Novice

Did you ever get a response or find a fix for this?

Message 5 of 5 (214 Views)