[China Rising] Kicked out of servers

by WTF_Zerlargal

Original Post

Re: [China Rising] Kicked out of servers (Oceania Region)

Community Manager (retired)

As mentioned, we are preparing the China Rising update, I would say do a break and come back in one hour.

Cheers

Basti

Message 11 of 113 (1,196 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

I've updated my first post here. There's a 4.5 gig download the get so... yeah.

Message 12 of 113 (1,191 Views)

★★★ Newbie

China Rising? More like China Falling out of servers all the damn time.

And this isn't even the only problem, the previous patch introduced a crashing problem for me. And I was one of the extremely lucky ones, as it would only crash like every couple hours and I had zero other problems with the game so far. My friend can't even play because he gets 50.0 packet loss and people just run in place for him... unless he keeps downloading something like a 10gb file on uTorrent. In which case he can play on 16 man servers with "bearable lag" of like 100 ms.

Not to mention all the problems in BF4 that are identical to the ones in BF3 THAT WERE ALREADY FIXED IN BF3!!!

This is a huge AAA title and you can't fix this crap. Every time you "patch a problem" you introduce 10 new ones. Get it together...

Message 13 of 113 (1,177 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

jyith you need to download a 4.5 gig DLC patch... Like I said I've updated my first post here to tell people there's that to download. 

Message 14 of 113 (1,173 Views)

★★ Novice

Nothing to do with DLC download.

Mine is still locked till the 17th of December (Pre-order Deluxe) and I can't join servers.

Message 15 of 113 (1,155 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

As salazaarxionon mentioned, current crash issues are most likely related to the current work on our back-end to prepare the China Rising expansion. Please update your game client, the service should be fully back at 11 AM UTC.

Cheers

Basti

Message 16 of 113 (1,151 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

@AP0KRIN wrote:

Nothing to do with DLC download.

Mine is still locked till the 17th of December (Pre-order Deluxe) and I can't join servers.

The only thing i can think of for you is that you do not have premium. Do you have Premium? Because Premium members get early excess to China Rising.

Message 17 of 113 (1,139 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

thanks for the tip on the most recent update . ive downloaded the 800mb one and now downloading the 4.5gig

Message 18 of 113 (1,136 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Yeah mine too says china rising not avialable till the 17 december

,When is that getting fixed?.

Digital duluxe my arse.I paid £55 for this!!!.its asking me to buy premium to acces china rising when i have digital duluxe?

Message 19 of 113 (1,131 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

@DUTTERx wrote:

Yeah mine too,When is that getting fixed?.Digital duluxe my arse.I paid £55 for this!!!

Like I asked ap0krin, do you have Premium membership? Because Premium members get 2 weeks early access to the new DLCs.

Message 20 of 113 (1,118 Views)