Re: China Rising DLC for premium use on ps3

by ParaSightPlays

Original Post

★★★★ Novice

Seriously relax man, Life isn't going to always go as planned. I can't imagine when you have actual real problems.

If you havent been around the internet in the last few weeks, BF4 has had many bugs, a lot of which I have experienced.  I logged on many times yesterday to dl it, but the option wasn't available. Did I cry, freak out.. blow it all out of proportion.. No. I played another game.

Dude relax. 

People need to chill. Bugs, launch issues. .. It happens. Adapt, deal and move on. Have patience. 

Trust me, you'll be much happier. 

Imagine once the bugs are all gone how even more epic the game will be...

Message 31 of 33 (263 Views)

★ Apprentice
Some good news for the PS3 players, EA got their act together and I have been able to download the CR DLC. But I'm still not happy that EA advertised it to be available from the 3rd (Initial Premium release date was the 1st) and then have it made available on the 4th. Even a notice about it would've been nice.

If you are a PS3 player and are still struggling, message me and I will tell you how I got it!
Message 32 of 33 (256 Views)

★★★★ Expert

hgcbazza420 wrote:

my first post (before your's) explained that it did not work for me... then you told me to try the exact thing i said did not work. 

hgcbazza420,

In the first place,I'm not only replying to you in this thread,there also other gamer in here with this problem,

Secondly,look at your own post,you don't have the patient to wait or try a second time so I'm asking you to to be patient in the future and you reply me with WTF.

Who will be happy when you are helping and the person reply with WTF?you maybe but not me!

hgcbazza420 wrote:

FINALY! It is there >NOW<. Not 30 mins ago NOW!

i was not lying, i was unpatiently waiting.....

hgcbazza420 wrote:

Before it was deffinitley not there. Now it is in full view hard to miss, if you cannot find it in PSN, you cannot yet access, be patient... it will arrive!k. 

Message 33 of 33 (243 Views)