China Rising DLC PS4 Premium member - conquest mode

by jmollys

Original Post

China Rising DLC PS4 Premium member - conquest mode

★★★ Newbie

Dear Mr EA,

I  downloaded the China Rising DLC but have been unable to join a conquest CR server.  The DLC was downloaded the day after the release.  I am a premium member. When I browse the servers, when the list works, all I see are 0/64 servers.  Please advise on how to resolve the issue.  This is for a PS4.

Thanks,

frustrated jMolly

Message 1 of 2 (472 Views)

Re: China Rising DLC PS4 Premium member - conquest mode

★★★★ Expert

How about you try the possible working solution by one of the Gamers,his issue is similiar to yours.

"

This issue pertains to People who have PREMIUM and when they click on a CR server on battlelog  a box pops up and says "YOU MUST BUY PREMIUM TO PLAY CHINA RISING"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

**FIX**

First go here: https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/ask?product=battlefield-4

Picture to help you understand better,  https://help.ea.com/article/welcome-to-the-new-and-improved-ea-help-center

If live chat is gray, change your country to US and make sure you're on US Business hours. It might also gray because they're very busy. Try later.

Fill that out anyway you want, on the next page click I still need help, and have someone call you (make sure you have plenty of time on your hands to wait for a call, also make sure you stay next to your computer)

Once you get on the phone with someone, explain to them that you need them to fix your account. The majority of the people who have this problem pre-ordered BF4, then later bought premium.

So you will need to tell them this, and have them take Premium, the pre-order and all the DLC off your account and just reissue BF4 and Premium to your account.

Make sure you explain to them your issue, and tell them this is how others have fixed this same problem.

Mike (from CS) and I have figured out that what the problem is, is that since you pre-ordered BF4 you got CR for free, so on your account you have a CR that unlocks for you to play on the 17th of DEC. You also have the premium CR, which is (EARLY ACCESS) what you should be able to play now.

The two are conflicting, and origin thinks that you don't have access to CR yet because you're not a premium member.

Once they change your account, you should see on your account under game info of BF4 that, you have just 1 China Rising and Premium logos are fully colored (meaning you have them downloaded) and the rest of the upcoming DLC is greyed out.

Then restart origin completely, right click on BF4 and "REPAIR INSTALL" once this is repaired you should be able to play on CR servers.

ONCE AGAIN: MAKE SURE THE CS AT EA TAKES OFF ALL YOUR DLC, BF, AND PREMIUM FROM YOUR ACCOUNT AND REISSUES BF4 AND PREMIUM TO YOUR ACCOUNT. YOU CAN SEE WHAT YOU HAVE ON YOUR ACCOUNT BY RIGHT CLICKING ON BF4 IN ORIGIN AND CLICKING ON GAME INFO AND SCROLLING DOWN.

This should fix your issue. Good luck and I hope to see you all on the battlefield. by guthar

Possible Fix

Hope this helps
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------。 Cheers 。---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
► ✔ Please don't forget to resolve your question if this helps as it could help others & all . Click XP for my effort in helping! ◄

***Please note...I do not work for EA/Origin. Questions belong in the forums,Solution is like medicine,same medicine/solution may not work on same problem.I'm helping you because I'm also a victim of EA for releasing their half baked products to us,gamers.

I don't answer questions via PM.  AHQ is "Player-to-Player" technical self-help forum

Message 2 of 2 (460 Views)