Caso não encerrado! - Battlefield 4

by SylisDark

Original Post

Caso não encerrado! - Battlefield 4

★ Novice

Dear EA Games,

I can not understand how a support person can mark an issue as resolved when it was not. In my view it shows a disrespect to the customer.

Below continuing topic http://answers.ea.com/t5/Battlefield-4/Battlefield-4-Compra/td-p/1473995 # M3880, but this time I hope more respect with their clients to resolve issues! and not leave the issue of closing anything.

I think you misunderstand what I wrote. I will try to express myself better.

EA Games and DICE are doing false advertising the image placed where they say "You have Pre-Ordered, Pre-Order Bonus: The Premium Battlefield 4 Expansion Pack", ie, are contending with is image / text que Those who buy in Pre-Order Battlefield 4 will receive the Premium.

If you're question is not true must be removed quickly to the possible and made a statement to all (via website and e-mail) is clarifying question, this will generate the cool future problems as it can be Interpreted in the way and you are saying is another, featuring double meaning and false information.

So I want to be clear to Prevent question is all the problems in this regard.

Message 1 of 3 (180 Views)

Re: Caso não encerrado! - Battlefield 4

Hero (Retired)

Hello,

If you checked what i wrote maybe you can understand that bf4 premium do not include bf4 base game, if you bought wrong game i mean bf4 standard or bf4 premium you can always try talk with EA live game advisers and they can help https://help.ea.com/contact-us

Just to clarify, Premium does not include the base game Battlefield 4. It is the same system that was used with Premium for Battlefield 3, you will have to buy the base game in order to play the game, be it the Standard Edition or Digital Deluxe Edition. If you would like to expand your gameplay experience over the following year, you can either choose to purchase individual expansion packs or you could purchase Premium which will grant you access to all upcoming expansion packs plus additional perks and bonuses for a lower price in total. You can find all content that comes with Premium listed at the pre-order website: http://www.battlefield.com/battlefield-4/buy/premium-pc

+ FIVE DIGITAL EXPANSION PACKS
+ TWO-WEEK EARLY ACCESS TO ALL FIVE EXPANSION PACKS
+ EXCLUSIVE PERSONALIZATION OPTIONS
+ 12 BONUS BATTLEFIELD 4 BATTLEPACKS
+ SEAMLESSLY TRANSFER PREMIUM MEMBERSHIP FROM XBOX 360 TO XBOX ONE AND PS3 TO PS4
+ AND MORE!

Regards, Libever

Message 2 of 3 (175 Views)

Re: Caso não encerrado! - Battlefield 4

Community Manager

The website only states that you pre-ordered Battlefield 4 and as a pre-order bonus you will receive a Premium expansion pack (which means one Soccer ball single expansion pack from the Premium service).

Further down the website advertises Premium as an on-going service and a perfect addition to your Battlefield 4 game. I guess further down there would be the Origin store buy button for Premium.

Hope that clears things up, personally I cannot see any false advertisement on that website. 

Message 3 of 3 (168 Views)