Re: Cant play MP, as I'm stuck here.

by EA_Stiv

Original Post

Cant play MP, as I'm stuck here.

★★ Novice
  Hey there Tech ☻ support, 

Every time I go to play MP games I now get this on screen. I have followed the steps as far as I can go and find the given paths.

Reinstalled Origin twice/no change.

Went into Advanced settings and for the life of me I still cant find the Origin Helper to check status.

Went into Profile settings and cant find the  Plugin-free launching. 

Please help with the correct paths to follow or am I missing something here. I posted the message below.

Cheers Steve

YOU NEED TO START AND LOG IN TO ORIGINSTART ORIGIN
I'M STUCK HERE! WHAT CAN I DO?
Origin not installed? Download Origin
Check your Advanced settings in your Origin client and make sure you have not disabled ”Origin Helper” (Only applicable to Origin 9.7 or earlier)
Still here? Then try switching off plugin-free game launching in profile settings.
As a last resort switch to another browser and retry.
Message 1 of 2 (750 Views)

Re: Cant play MP, as I'm stuck here.

Community Manager (retired)

Hey @RagingMongrell,

With the Origin Helper, please note that this mentions Origin version 9.7 and earlier. If your Origin client is up to date, this option won't be available, and you would want to focus on the plugin-free game launcher.

The plugin-free game launcher option can be found on Battlelog, not Origin. Mouse over your name in the top right, go to Settings, and the option will be visible: http://i.imgur.com/BMPVajq.png

If you're still experiencing issues, please let me know the precise error message you are receiving when you attempt to join a server.

Message 2 of 2 (725 Views)