Re: Cant join any server "something went wrong"

by schfartzkoph

Original Post

Cant join any server "something went wrong"

★★★ Newbie

So as stated in the title, I have been trying to join a server any server this afternoon and every server crashes at the loading screen and says something went wrong. I tried this afternoon about 15 times and same result and just tried again now nearly 6 hours later and same issue??? can anyone shed some light on this? I have performed a game repair and logged out and back Origin a couple of times, as that has occasionally fixed these sort of issues, but this one is persistant, any ideas? 

Message 1 of 3 (197 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I'm not sure if this'll help you, but I had an issue, where for about 4days I couldn't log in, til I found a post dating a while back about a missing dll - and sure enough, I noticed on one of the servers I attempted to join it mentioned punkbuster kicking me due to corrupt dll - so I dug around and found where it is - at least on my machine (copied from my post)

""; Program Files (x86) > Origin Games > Battlefield 4 > _Installer > directx > redist and there be a file called DXSETUP - I  ran this and it seems to have fixed the issue. The issue that took me a little over 4 days to figure out, with little to no help from anyone.""

Message 2 of 3 (195 Views)

★★★★ Novice

other than that, have you updated your graphics card etc?

Message 3 of 3 (194 Views)