Cant access either multiplayer or campaign in BF4

by sheary69er

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Cant access either multiplayer or campaign in BF4

★ Novice

I click on my 64bit desktop icon and log into Origin and then my Battle log opens, I click on campaign and then the play button and nothing happens, I click on multiplayer and browse servers and find the server I want and click on it and then off to the right click on join server and the blue joining server bar pops up down the bottom and continues to try to join but it never does. I have updated Punkbuster and downloaded latest video card drivers, do I need to wait for a patch or ???

Message 1 of 6 (632 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Cant access either multiplayer or campaign in BF4

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

I was having the same problem you (and many other people) are.

Here's what worked for me. I had to install IE10. After doing this, it downloaded the "battlelog-web-plugins_2.3.0_119.exe" plugin.

After doing this, I'm able to play.

I don't know if this'll work for you, but it's worth a shot.

View in thread

Message 2 of 6 (627 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

I was having the same problem you (and many other people) are.

Here's what worked for me. I had to install IE10. After doing this, it downloaded the "battlelog-web-plugins_2.3.0_119.exe" plugin.

After doing this, I'm able to play.

I don't know if this'll work for you, but it's worth a shot.

Message 2 of 6 (628 Views)

★ Novice

It worked WooHoo, thanks for your help, it is a shame EA aren't as helpfull. I actually downloaded IE11 and it works fine with the plugin.

Message 3 of 6 (584 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Yes me the same and stil WY NOT MAKE A 64 bit app vertion i want free creddit bekos i cant play alreddy like 4 days **bleep** web brouwzer never shut buy the game

Message 4 of 6 (553 Views)

★★★ Newbie

No not reale bekos i downd need to try BEKOS battlelog-web-plugins_2.3.0_119.exe is 32 bit i got no windows 32 bit master file so evre thing 64 bit ty say bf4 oo 2 corse hi grafick **bleep** that onle problems not abel to log in load this load that

i am already looking the get a Crack and shange it my self

Message 5 of 6 (550 Views)

★★★ Newbie

where can i download the plugin?

Message 6 of 6 (335 Views)