by MIKExHATESxYOU

Original Post

Re: Cant Update Punkbuster. Getting error #0111

★★★ Newbie

Repaired it How so???

Message 21 of 31 (1,131 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Do u mean right click on the game from in ORIGIN and hit Repair game?

Message 22 of 31 (1,131 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I think thats what he mean ^ . But i wanna make sure too before going ahead with it. I see the option of repair game once u right click on it, but i wanna make sure its safe to do so. That its not corrupt anything

Message 23 of 31 (1,128 Views)

★★ Novice

Still having the same problem. Tried every trick I've found and even installed everything except the OS from scratch, nothing helps and I can't update PB to the level BF4 requires now.

Message 24 of 31 (1,091 Views)

★★★ Newbie

reinstalled OS on new ssd and graphics card now have this issue! started a ticket with PB! when will EA make a game which has no issues???

Message 25 of 31 (1,069 Views)

★★ Novice

Opened a support ticket for Even Balance, I'll post here if they are able to help me.

Message 26 of 31 (1,032 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Same problem since 30 min ago. Locked on almost ALL forums, and did almost ALL that was suggested.

Still cant stay in game more then 2 min.

I played just fine last night and I played Hardline and BF4, they both worked without problems.

JUST tried to repair game, and I got these 2 massages :

[IMG]http://i62.tinypic.com/33583rd.png[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i58.tinypic.com/rlcc3k.png[/IMG]

So .... reapair didnt work.

Edit:

Just tried BF3 same thing, get kicked also.

Message 27 of 31 (1,024 Views)

★★ Novice

Which is exactly why I did not buy BF Hardline and why I will not be buying anymore EA games.

This punk buster issue has been going on even before Bad Company 2 and EA being the number 1 most hated and incompetent company on earth insits on trolling customers with this useless deadweight nasty filth of a 1980's punk buster software that does absolutely nothing for cheating.

These idiots insist on forcing this garbage upon users because they are lazy, incompetent, cheap and dirty money grabbing corporate sleazebags.

Look at it over 60 games in my steam library and never ever once do I get an issue. Yet with this Ea pushing their garbage Origin Client when we for years had steam and had finally got rid of the stinking curse GFWL. Now we are back in the same position.

My solution? for too long this issue has been going on, punk buster a company that has nothing to do with EA, breaks EA's game from working. Just imagine that? I made the decision to delete BF4.

In the end I saved myself 50GB of SSD space, this game is a COD copycat anyways so I figured might aswell just stick to black ops 2 and get the true COD experience. And just like I didn't buy hardline I won't be buying battle front the new COD starwars.

Enjoying my Borderlands 2 and Payday 2 I got on a steam sale, no issues not a single one and I am happy.

Message 28 of 31 (998 Views)

★★ Novice

Got the reply for my PB support ticket, that I should try updating now, it should work and it did. This problem is now resolved for me and my PB is updated.

Message 29 of 31 (989 Views)

★ Novice
reboot and try again
Message 30 of 31 (697 Views)