Cannot join any server

by Biggg_cHungo

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Cannot join any server

★★★ Novice

Game has become literally unplayable for me lately.

Everytime I try joining any server i get a crash and Battlelog gives this message [same story with in-game server browser]:

Game disconnected: you have been banned from this server. Stated reason: [Biggg_cHungo] Banned for crashing (Cannot be appealed)

And it's completely random, sometimes it's this message that pops up, sometimes it says that i lost connection to the session and sometimes the only messege im getting is "Connecting"  and game executable doesn't even launch. Either way i cannot play online anymore even though 3 days earlier everything was fine.

Repairing game didn't help at all, also reinstalling PunkBuster or downloading it from https://www.evenbalance.com/  didn't fix it either.

I don't have any clue on why its refusing to work and honestly I lost any hope to fixing it so if anyone had similar issues please help.

Message 1 of 7 (1,105 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Cannot join any server

★★★ Novice

Thread can be closed now. I have been falsely banned by Battlefield Agency, which is a plugin that many BF4 servers use now, and once you get banned on one server you cannot play on any which uses previously mentioned plugin.

(For anyone reading in the future i guess)This issue had to be resolved directly with Battlefield Agency admins at their Discord server.

View in thread

Message 6 of 7 (963 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]

Hey Bigggchungo,

That's not nice, maybe you can try these sultions: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Battlefield-4/Battlefield-4-PC-keep-crashing-mid-game/td-p/3458417 

Best regards,
ParaMaster

Message 2 of 7 (1,067 Views)

★★★ Novice

Thanks for quick response, unfortunately the link you provided doesn't lead anywhere. 

Invalid Parameters Specified  is what im getting instead

Message 3 of 7 (1,048 Views)

Hey Biggg_cHungo,

Sorry i made  a mistake, here the working link: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Battlefield-4/Battlefield-4-PC-keep-crashing-mid-game/td-p/3458417

Best regards,
ParaMaster

Message 4 of 7 (1,030 Views)

★★★ Novice

Hey thank you for your help, unfortunately none of the solutions provided in that link seem to be working

Running game and Origin as admin,

Disabling any overlays like MSI Afterburner, RTSS, and Origin,

Cloud storage is off, game is set to 64 bit mode just like my OS, reinstalling C++, .NET FRAMEWORK , and Directx (even though im certain Origin does that with repair function).

I reinstalled PunkBuster multiple times including the .exe from PB website and lastly deleting BF4 folder from My Documents proved to be of no help.

.I mean it kind of did because i can connect to servers now, but again it's really random, usually it takes like 2 or 3 attempts before i get on one server and thats with reinstalling PB services all the time i want to join.

Could it be ban on just a one server, and can it really be because my game crashed? It doesn't seem like i was banned from actual server admin but it's more like PunkBuster is not allowing me to join that specific server.

Message 5 of 7 (978 Views)

★★★ Novice

Thread can be closed now. I have been falsely banned by Battlefield Agency, which is a plugin that many BF4 servers use now, and once you get banned on one server you cannot play on any which uses previously mentioned plugin.

(For anyone reading in the future i guess)This issue had to be resolved directly with Battlefield Agency admins at their Discord server.

Message 6 of 7 (964 Views)

★★ Novice

A similar thing happens to me where I click to join a server and in the top right corner it says joining server. But It dosnt let me join. My game crashes too when I join the server I play on maybe because it's in the US and I'm in Europe. But I just restart my application. Or if that doesn't work delete and reinstall. Hope you can fix it good luck

Message 7 of 7 (879 Views)