Can you transfer progress from xbox 360 to xbox one as of 2020?

by RagingtheRetun

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Can you transfer progress from xbox 360 to xbox one as of 2020?

★★★★ Novice

I understand that Bf4 is a very old game now in 2020 but just wanted to check with current xbox players if they were able to transfer their progress from xbox 360 to xbox one. I had installed BF4 on my xbox 1 under the same account as my 360 but I never received the prompt to carry over character progress. From what I understand stat transfer has been disabled, but does that also extend to character progression transfer? I was level 100+ on xbox360 with all weapons unlocked and probably about 85% of the attachments as well and most of the skins. I'm not concerned about my level and stats as those are just a title but getting my weapons and DLC that I had on 360 would be nice. I had never bought Premium on xbox 360 but had all the DLC when they made them free around battlefield 1 release. I suppose worst case is that I bring out the old 360 and just play bf4 on that but figured I would ask the community to see if there were other suggestions first. 

Any answers or opinions are appreciated.

Thanks.

Message 1 of 3 (520 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Can you transfer progress from xbox 360 to xbox one as of 2020?

Hero (Retired)

@RagingtheRetun  Hey,

Stats transfer is no longer available for Battlefield 4 on PlayStation 4 or Xbox One.

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/battlefield/battlefield-4/transfer-your-battlefield-4-stats-to-a-newe...

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (489 Views)

All Replies

Hero (Retired)

@RagingtheRetun  Hey,

Stats transfer is no longer available for Battlefield 4 on PlayStation 4 or Xbox One.

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/battlefield/battlefield-4/transfer-your-battlefield-4-stats-to-a-newe...

Message 2 of 3 (490 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Thanks, wasn't fully clear if stat transfer included weapons and progress or just the actual stats such as KD and games played and such. Thank you for the clarification

Message 3 of 3 (472 Views)