Re: Can't use binocular in campaign...

by EA_Atic

Original Post

★ Apprentice

+1.

Switching ADS to click to hold fixes the problem. Otherwise, all you see is a white dot in the middle of the screen, a prompt to zoom (sometimes it won't even display the key to press), and that's it. When like that, it doesn't work at all. Using the workaround, the screen changes to the tact. visor, allows you to zoom, and everything else. Another problem I have noticed with the tact. visor is sometimes when in it, the HUD goes invisible, but the screen remains gray and disolored as you are still in it, but zoom and etc. will stop functioning.

Basic specs:

GTX 480 (Forceware v331.65)

16GB RAM

Gigabyte GA-Z77X-UD5H Rev 1.1 BIOS F14

Win7 Home Pre. x64

Message 11 of 20 (33,256 Views)

★★★ Newbie

i think i found it. try changing your weapon zooming to HOLD BUTTON in Gameplay menu. mine's working now. Standard smile

Message 12 of 20 (33,180 Views)

★★★ Novice

i have a slight different problem

i get the bins up, the chopper says "ready for targets", now what?!?! i can t seem to get it to start firing, i click on the red targets , but nothing happens

Message 13 of 20 (33,163 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same here. About to attempt to switch settings to "hold to zoom".

But pretty annoying that we're forced to do that.

Message 14 of 20 (33,042 Views)

★★★ Novice

Wanted to chime in. Got the same issue when "click to zoom" is selected in the campain. Thanks for the workaround dipso. Not a big problem to change this whenever I go between mp and sp. Cheers!

Message 15 of 20 (32,884 Views)

Re: Can't use binocular in campaign...BB@2

★ Novice

sir, I forgot how to use the binoculars to call in a air strike onHigh Value Target in BB#2 what key or keys do i need to press?

Message 16 of 20 (32,395 Views)

★★★ Newbie

You have to change your  zoom settings - you kave to change the zoom settings from "click to zoom" to "hold to zoom" . Try it , it is gonna work .

Message 17 of 20 (31,542 Views)

★ Guide
holy thread revive there Anish
Message 18 of 20 (31,534 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Eu percebi neste bug que o Binóculos esta sendo equipado como se fosse uma bomba, ou algo assim. Então quando equipamos este tipo de equipamento, o binoculos, automaticamente, é desequipado. Estou postando isso para que se algum programador ver isso, já tenha alguma ajuda.

Message 19 of 20 (8,684 Views)

EA DICE Team

I'm closing this thread to stop it being necroed.

If you have any issues with Battlefield 4 please make a new topic about the issues you are having and what kind of steps you have tried to solve it.

/Atic

Message 20 of 20 (8,268 Views)