Re: Can't play Origin Game Time BF4 trial even though I just downloaded it..

by mattjlea

Original Post

★★★ Newbie

I have been trying to play battlefield 4 (game time for some mouths now) , but I get the same thing as the rest of you , I have talked to the EA help center people --- about 4 to 5 times , and got a 15% off a game, each time so joking with the admin I say at this rate I want need to spend any money to buy battlefield 4 just give up the 15% coupons, NO say he you can only use one per game.....

But if you look on the net the problem what will stop you playing is punk buster,,, my dad bought my ---Novatech Motherboard Bundle - Intel Core I5 4460 - 8GB DDR3 1600Mhz (2X4GB) - Intel H81M Chipset Motherboard  and my SAPPHIRE Radeon R9 290x of ebay all used ,,,just looking on the net and talking to other like us they saying that , buying cheaper stuff on ebay the PC Components might already be banned by punkbuster , because they don't ban the player , they BAN the pc components in the computer .

Love an admin to tell me this is not the case

Message 31 of 36 (1,608 Views)

Re: Can't play Origin Game Time BF4 trial even tho I just downloaded it..

★★ Novice

why don't you just tell people this is never gonna work and be done with it, people all over are spending hours downloading and re-downloading for f*** all. you must know after all this time that your just bs ing people when they ask for help and you tell em a load of ole turdy dump. come on!  you wonder why we all have full steam library's and only 1 or 2 games in our origin library! it don't take Sherlock homes to work it out, thanks for wasting mine and hundreds of other peoples time 

Message 32 of 36 (1,274 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I'm having the same problem. The game did run, even though my systems specs are a bit near the knuckle.

Steam games run all right, it must be a problem with Origin.

Message 33 of 36 (709 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I couldn't play the game even tho I clicked it it doesn't WORK!!!!

@BridgetteJe wrote:

Says my time has expired even tho I just downloaded it and haven't played it. Was downloading to make sure the game would run on my pc before purchasing fully. Any help would be great thanks. 

@BridgetteJe wrote:

Says my time has expired even tho I just downloaded it and haven't played it. Was downloading to make sure the game would run on my pc before purchasing fully. Any help would be great thanks. 

@BridgetteJe wrote:

@BridgetteJe wrote:

@BridgetteJe wrote:

Message 34 of 36 (638 Views)

★ Novice

thing happend to me with pvzgw2 trial

Frown

Message 35 of 36 (592 Views)

EA Community Manager

Hey @PetooStarWars,

sorry to hear that - in this case you can always reach out to an EA Advisor who might be able to help you out there.

Message 36 of 36 (584 Views)