Re: Can't play Battlefield 4 at all! Game keeps shutting down itself without warning and error message.

by madonlakki

Original Post

Can't play Battlefield 4 at all! Game keeps shutting down itself without warning and error message.

★★★ Newbie

After ending processes and background tasks, repair install and checking for updates, the problem is still there and it seems like nothing is helping the situation. I have met the preferred PC system requirments and I have no idea why is it not working. I am only running on skype and Google Chrome. Please help!

Message 1 of 12 (4,686 Views)
Highlighted

Re: Can't play Battlefield 4 at all! Game keeps shutting down itself without warning and error message.

★★★ Newbie

Have you had anyluck repairing this? This is what happens to me. When i join a server, i get to play for about 20 seconds when black screen appears with loading animation on the upper right side (White boxes piling or something like that) And then im returned to battlelog.

Message 2 of 12 (4,546 Views)

★ Guide

@dodogrunt95 wrote:

After ending processes and background tasks, repair install and checking for updates, the problem is still there and it seems like nothing is helping the situation. I have met the preferred PC system requirments and I have no idea why is it not working. I am only running on skype and Google Chrome. Please help!

Dont worry mate. We are all suffering from Child-age-problems of the game. Most of us get thrown away from the game, game crashes, game browser's plugin crashes... entire choice of different problems. Hope they will fix it soon!! I am starting believeing they published yet another beta and not a full product.

Message 3 of 12 (4,544 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This is exactly what happens to me! It used to give me a little courtesy message like, "Game Error" or "Game Disconnected" but now it just seems to shut down and bring me back to the battlelog. It's happened to me 18 times today and I'm starting to get really pissed off. I can't believe I wasted my money on this **bleep**.

Message 4 of 12 (4,504 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Total f-ing shame, I've been enjoying BF4 thus far. Bigger shame that Ghosts is a horrible game in general, I could of played that until this got fixed lol.

I can play for like 3-5mins then woosh, black loading screen and it closes. No error or any kind of notification that something **bleep**ed up.

Message 5 of 12 (4,487 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have the same Issue and It all started when I installed Windows 8.1 

Coincidence??? maby

Message 6 of 12 (4,411 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I have the exact same problem. I am running Windows 7.

Message 7 of 12 (4,403 Views)

★ Novice

I really need help with this if anyone got a solution to this problem, then please replay.

What happen.  I can play battlefield 4 in 3-5 min and then the game shuts down, with no error message.

Message 8 of 12 (4,344 Views)

★ Novice

same issue here... any one know what's going on?

Message 9 of 12 (4,330 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Same here...just update to W8.1... never made bigger mistake.. 

Message 10 of 12 (4,179 Views)