Can't login to Origin! Help!

by SloSWAT

Original Post

Re: Can't login to Origin! Help!

★★★★ Novice

I will, just have to wait untill the game update is finished, then if i will still have problems, i'll let u know Wink THANKS

Message 11 of 25 (2,709 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@SloSWAT Cool! Let me know!

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬(っ◕‿◕)っ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Did my post solve your question? please click ⇨ Accept as Solution & Award me and click the ⇨ XP Button!
Do you need further assistance? PM me with game related issues only. Account issues? http://help.ea.com/

- Branden / MorningTimeCloud

Message 12 of 25 (2,700 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Yep, just as i tought, another problem Frown Battlelog won't work. When i try to join a server, it says "something went wrong" and it keeps joining the server without any progress. I can't even chat with anyone, for example: I write something to a buddy, then i reload the page and there is nothing in chat like it wasn't even send. Any suggestions?

Message 13 of 25 (2,697 Views)

★ Novice

Hi, I'm having the same problem and I did the steps but it was already unchecked (use as proxy) I got the sims 4 today and I really really want to play it but can't because origin.!!! Confusedmileysad:

Message 14 of 25 (2,582 Views)

★★★ Newbie

the aplly button wont come up

Message 15 of 25 (2,513 Views)

★ Novice

I LOVE YOU. DO U KNOW HOW LONG I HAVENT BEEN ABLE TO PLAY MY GAMES? WELL ITS BEEN TO DAMN LONG. I SO COULD KISSS YOU RIGHT NOW LOL

Message 16 of 25 (2,501 Views)

★★★ Newbie

@kady101010 wrote:

Hi, I'm having the same problem and I did the steps but it was already unchecked (use as proxy) I got the sims 4 today and I really really want to play it but can't because origin.!!! Confusedmileysad:

I am having the exact same problem i bought the Sims 3 yesterday and i can't even install it because of origin i have unchecked (use as proxy) and it still didn't work ca anyone help? PLZ i really want to play the Sims 3

Message 17 of 25 (2,393 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

OMG! Many thanks, i´ve been with this problem for a long time! And thx for sharing!

Message 18 of 25 (2,368 Views)

★★★ Newbie

wont let me login and say the say thing and i was login like 10 min ago

Message 19 of 25 (2,029 Views)

★★★ Newbie

hei i have the problem too and ive done your solution but the option ; use a proxy server for your lan is already unchecked so i dont know what to do. the origin still says i must be online when logging in for the first time but in chrome i can open anything and that means im online. this origin things shaking my head could you help me please?

Message 20 of 25 (2,011 Views)