Can't join server... BF4 PC Australia

by HugeWangYoda

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Can't join server... BF4 PC Australia

★★ Novice

Help! I am getting kicked every time I join a match. I am using the trial version of BF4. I am level 0. I play in Australia. My internet speed is 14mbps and 0.8 upload. Any ideas?

Message 1 of 5 (822 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Can't join server... BF4 PC Australia

Hero (Retired)

@HugeWangYoda Hello and welcome to EA Answers HQ forums!

If you play Battlefield 4 Trial then you should play on Official type servers since only Official servers are available for Trail version. Please go to Battlelog and go to Server Browser. Open the filter in your Server Browser and tick "Official" type like in my screenshot:

Spoiler

Then, don't forget to click on Apply Filter button and check the servers. Now they should be Official. So, select any server and try to join Standard smile

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/

I hope this helps!

View in thread

Message 3 of 5 (906 Views)

All Replies

★★ Novice

I don't mean to sound selfish or stupid in any way about this, but I literally only built my computer just to play games like this, and BF4 is the main one I wanted. I trialed it now so that I could see whether or not my PC could handle it, and it certainly does... 100 FPS on a 1080p monitor.

It is very disappointing to see my game not working how it should and I feel cheated against. I spent a ton of money and time on this computer and now I have no reward from it.

Message 2 of 5 (816 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@HugeWangYoda Hello and welcome to EA Answers HQ forums!

If you play Battlefield 4 Trial then you should play on Official type servers since only Official servers are available for Trail version. Please go to Battlelog and go to Server Browser. Open the filter in your Server Browser and tick "Official" type like in my screenshot:

Spoiler

Then, don't forget to click on Apply Filter button and check the servers. Now they should be Official. So, select any server and try to join Standard smile

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/

I hope this helps!

Message 3 of 5 (907 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Thank you so much dude, you helped me a lot. However, I already booked an appointment with the internet repairman who will be coming round today.

Anyway, so there are actually no official servers available to play in Australia anymore; only ranked ones. I would of never of have found the solution by myself without your assistance.

EDIT: I am looking all over and there are no more Official servers for BF4 on the PC... it looks like that the only way to play this amazing game is by buying it. I am still happy that it is not a network problem, I tend to get really bad connections for most things down here where I live. Again thank you.

Message 4 of 5 (788 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@HugeWangYoda Thank you for your feedback, glad to help you!

Yeah, I also can't find official servers in Australia, seems like they are Ranked only.

Message 5 of 5 (770 Views)