Re: Can't join friends servers or find servers in Battlefield 4 after update :PS3

by 156lea

Original Post

Can't join friends servers or find servers in Battlefield 4 after update :PS3

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

Message 1 of 9 (3,098 Views)

Re: Can't join friends servers or find servers in Battlefield 4 after update :PS3

★ Novice

I have the same problem...

This morning i had an update of 245mb i guess and have the problem you describe too.

I can find conquest maps but team deathmatch is totally dead.

!!!EA FIX THIS!!!

Message 2 of 9 (2,991 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I can't get into any multiplayer

Message 3 of 9 (2,982 Views)

★ Novice

EA DON'T ACT LAZY AND FIX THIS GOD DAMN PROBLEM!!!!!!!

I did not pay 60 bucks for a game that i can't play because you guys are too stupid to make a update the right way...

I can't find any servers neither in the game itself or linked by battlelog!!!

Allways something going on with you guys, jeez.

Message 4 of 9 (2,962 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I can't join any server, there was a update and now I can't play online.
Message 5 of 9 (2,895 Views)

★★★ Newbie
New update and now I can't join servers. I hate being like everyone else and beating up on you guys but really, how can you put out an update and make things worse?
Message 6 of 9 (2,878 Views)

★ Novice

EA YOU GUYS ARE THE MOST IRRITATING PEOPLE EVER!

FIX THIS **bleep**ING PROBLEM AND FAST, OTHERWISE PEOPLE WILL ALL PLAY COD GHOSTS =.=

STOP EATING YOUR GOD DAMN DONUT AND RELEASE A UPDATE THAT'S NOT **bleep**ING UP THIS GAME...

Message 7 of 9 (2,558 Views)

★★ Novice

I think we have the same problem. I just can't join any game, neither from quick match nor by joining from the "server browser". Please fix this problem, I just bought this game and this makes me want to throw the game out of the window. Thank you!

Message 8 of 9 (2,140 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I just got this game and can't join nothing can't get in any game suck can anybody help me lmk
Message 9 of 9 (813 Views)