Can't choose where to install DLC

by PaletsVi

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Can't choose where to install DLC

★★ Novice

I uninstalled BF4 from my Hard Drive to install it on my SSD, the game was installed on my SSD without a problem, but the DLCs were installed on my Hard Drive, how can i choose to install them on my SSD ? I remember that in the past you could choose to install the DLCs in a different directory of the main game, but i can't find it anymore.

Message 1 of 2 (404 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Can't choose where to install DLC

Hero (Retired)

@PaletsVi 

As far as I know downloaded content is always downloaded and installed to the same directory where the base game is installed. It's not possible to choose separate installation paths for DLCs as they should be located in the same place along with the base game, so the game can recognize files and work with them.

So, your DLCs should be automatically installed to the directory where the base game is installed.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (376 Views)

All Replies

Re: Can't choose where to install DLC

Hero (Retired)

@PaletsVi 

As far as I know downloaded content is always downloaded and installed to the same directory where the base game is installed. It's not possible to choose separate installation paths for DLCs as they should be located in the same place along with the base game, so the game can recognize files and work with them.

So, your DLCs should be automatically installed to the directory where the base game is installed.

Message 2 of 2 (377 Views)