Can't change emblem, changes in battlelog but not in-game

by GalacticFella

Original Post

Can't change emblem, changes in battlelog but not in-game

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Hi there, my emblem won't change in-game. In battlelog it shows as changed but in-game no change whatsoever. Tried everything suggested online, from wiping my ps3 cache and data, to web companion and the app, nothing worked. Anyone any suggestions?

Message 1 of 13 (7,663 Views)

Re: Can't change emblem, changes in battlelog but not in-game

Hero (Retired)

Hi @GalacticFella !

Have you tried using battlelog?

Se il post di qualcuno ti è stato d'aiuto, lascia un punto XP ➕
Se il post di qualcuno ha risolto il problema, ricordati di segnarlo come soluzione affinchè altri possano trarne aiuto. ✔

Message 2 of 13 (7,633 Views)

★★ Novice
@IIDaZzuII of course I did…
Message 3 of 13 (7,620 Views)

★★★ Novice

I've been having the same problem for a few months now, I guess they're aware of the issue but so far, haven't figured out a fix. sucks.

Message 4 of 13 (7,598 Views)

★★★ Novice

Figured out a fix. the current bug is a bug that consists of the BF1 Companion App/Site emblems taking precedence over the BF4 Emblems. Once you "make your own" BF1 Emblem and assign that to be yours, overriding the "premade" ones and delete it.. You will have NO BF1 emblem and be able to use your BF4 ones again.

Message 5 of 13 (7,588 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

@SlaveaPainI have tried this method too, multiple times, found it online a week ago but this didn't help either. I'm lost for solutions now… Glad it worked for you though.

Message 6 of 13 (7,579 Views)

★★★ Novice

Sorry to hear that. So, you haven't used the BF4 companion app?

Message 7 of 13 (7,559 Views)

★★★ Novice

Just to make sure you understand what i did...A while back I activated a platoon membership in BF4 companion app. Then when I deactivated the membership, I was unable to change my emblems in game, they changed in battlelog but not in game. I went back into BF4 companion, equipped an emblem that I had made, and then deleted the emblem without unequipping it. The next time I went into a game, my battlelog emblems were working again. I hope you can get yours working again....I know how frustrating it can be.

Message 8 of 13 (7,554 Views)

Community Manager

@SlaveaPain wrote:

Just to make sure you understand what i did...A while back I activated a platoon membership in BF4 companion app. Then when I deactivated the membership, I was unable to change my emblems in game, they changed in battlelog but not in game. I went back into BF4 companion, equipped an emblem that I had made, and then deleted the emblem without unequipping it. The next time I went into a game, my battlelog emblems were working again. I hope you can get yours working again....I know how frustrating it can be.

@GalacticFella 

The team is aware of this and investigating it, but did this workaround above help get around the bug for you?

Blueberry.png
Message 9 of 13 (7,464 Views)

★★ Novice
@SlaveaPain No unfortunately nothing, already tried this multiple times before in different ways. Today again, exactly as how you said it. Nothing. Thanks for the suggestion though.
Message 10 of 13 (7,423 Views)