Can't log into server, server is empty and no one can join

Game: BF4

Console: PS4

Server: Hardcore Nation Metro 35K+ Fav's

Message 11 of 18 (1,081 Views)

Still Can't Log into my Server

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Why is it only my server that no one can join, we can join any other server except mine

When someone tries to join, it freezes in load mode and then we have to restart game.

will someone please take a look at the issue, it's going on 12 hours that my server been empty.

Bad enough no one ever resolved my issue where I can't log on to my own server's page to manage it

I've been having these issues for over a year.

You tell us EA doesn't manage BF4 server's anymore, then can we please have the link to whoever manages the server's so we don't have to bother you with these issues?

Something has to give, after all the hundreds of dollars I've spent running servers over the years.

I've been purchasing EA products since 2002, but now this is getting ridiculous, take care of your valuable customers first people.

Game:BF4

Console:PS4

Server: Hardcore Nation Metro 35K+Fav's

Message 12 of 18 (1,090 Views)

@EA_Atic Since Friday my server been froze what am I supposed to do?

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Will someone either tell me what I'm supposed to do or will someone please help me get my server reset.

I was on the phone with EA support yesterday (Saturday) and he told me to post my issue here and someone will pick up my

case and get in touch with Dice techs and fix the issue with my server.

I've been waiting for at least someone to reply to me with some sort of resolve, still waiting.

It's starting to be obvious no one cares.

Server: Hardcore Nation Metro 35K+ Fav's

Message 13 of 18 (1,076 Views)

EA Sort this server out!

★★★★★ Newbie

Can't access server again!

PS4, BF4, Hardcore Nation Metro 35K+ Fav's.

This has been going on days now, i am admin on the server and cannot access it.  Tells me i'm logging on then tells me connection timed out but leaves me stuck in the login screen and i have to reset the game.

NO ONE can get access to this server and i know others have reported this and also posted about it. Please get this issue sorted!

Message 14 of 18 (1,034 Views)

Re: EA Sort this server out!

★★★ Newbie

You’d think they’d take care of the last great Battlefield title. C’mon guys, BF4 deserves your attention. We’re not through with it yet. 

Message 15 of 18 (1,021 Views)

Reset server please

★ Guide

On Sunday 10/4/2020 I extended the services of my server for another three months, well why can't I use the services that I paid for?

Since 10/2/2020 the server been in froze mode, no one can join, I figured let it expire it might reset on it's own, no such thing,

Now I just paid for another three months on Sunday 10/4/2020 with no access to my server, it still remains in froze mode until today.

then you wonder why people loose their cool over the simplest task you can easily fix.

I have no idea what's going on behind doors at EA, but this doesn't look good at all.

Server: Hardcore Nation Metro 35K+Fav's 24/7

Message 16 of 18 (1,093 Views)

Re: Rented Server not showing | Options to Buy another/Extend disappeared, HELP

★★★ Newbie
@cormackalt Us fellas on PS3 are having issues also, The first time Sony gave me back my 59.99. Now second time, Sony will not refund, say it’s EAs issue. I contacted my bank and we agreed to consider it fraud.
Message 17 of 18 (1,006 Views)

Re: Reset server please

★★★ Newbie

I am having the same issue on PS3, We get “ an error has occurred” after purchase, but the money for 59.99 comes out of my wallet....Same time line, same issue, different platform. Our shared server name is “ Beer-Choice of Champions”.  I had to go thru my bank and get a new debit card, lost trust...

Message 18 of 18 (1,010 Views)