Re: Can not access Battlefield 4 beta battlelog after the game crashed on me

by Oppy13

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Can not access Battlefield 4 beta battlelog after the game crashed on me

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I was playing BF4 beta when the game crashed on me so I try going into battlelog to rejoin and it wont let me keeps staying on BF3 battlelog wanting me to preorder BF4 while at the bottom telling me this: PLAYING BATTLEFIELD 4 BETA ON PC

BF4 BETA - Conquest Large - Atlanta - Fragnet.net which was the server I was playing on when it crashed I've tried everything from rebooting origin to rebooting my PC still nothing! Please help I have access to BF4 beta so I can see if I want to buy it as I own BF3 premium but if this is how the future of EA is going to be then I will boycott all EA products and encourage others to do the same I feel that I paid for my right to play BF4 beta and if I can't do so because of an error on your part then I feel I should be compensated in some way!!! Looking forward to a hasty response Thank You!

Sincerely,
           Shwilldawg
Message 1 of 5 (784 Views)

Accepted Solution

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I think I may know the problem but wont know for sure till later but if you go to the BF3 battlelog it says this at the top:  We are preparing for the Open Battlefield 4 Beta. Until the Beta is live, you will not be able to access the Battlefield 4 section of Battlelog.  Which could mean they are doing maintenance on the BF4 battlelog to make changes for all platforms since today is the opening for all beta players to go live.

View in thread

Message 4 of 5 (770 Views)

All Replies

★ Novice

Yep I'm having the same issue I loaded in to a 64 player server the game crashed I atempted to rejoin and I am also stuck on the BF4 PreOrder Premium page. I have tried to log out and in Along with a restart of my PC I have deleated my cache. 

I was using Chrome, I have attempted to sign in with Firefox and with IE 

Im running 64 Windows 7 Ultimate 

Any suggestions would be great 

Cheers 

Oppy13

Message 2 of 5 (760 Views)

★★ Novice

Same problem here i already tried editing the Webcode from /bf4/preorder/ to sthg else but it gets me back to preorder everytime

I hope someone can help here Standard smile

Message 3 of 5 (751 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I think I may know the problem but wont know for sure till later but if you go to the BF3 battlelog it says this at the top:  We are preparing for the Open Battlefield 4 Beta. Until the Beta is live, you will not be able to access the Battlefield 4 section of Battlelog.  Which could mean they are doing maintenance on the BF4 battlelog to make changes for all platforms since today is the opening for all beta players to go live.

Message 4 of 5 (771 Views)

★ Novice

I cant even PLAY, its a open beta but it says I DONT HAVE ACCESS. Im so angry right now it just drives me INSANE. Waited all day for nothing, waste of 5 gigs on my opinion

Message 5 of 5 (484 Views)