Campaign problems

by seppe-_-kill

Original Post

Campaign problems

★★★ Newbie

Hey there, after completing the campaign twice to get both 2 weapons (p90 and the m249)

I don't seem to get them, according to bf 4 i still have to complete the campaign while i did twice, on easy and normal.

Help me please!

Thanks

Message 1 of 5 (379 Views)

Re: Campaign problems

★★★★ Guide
@seppe-_-kill the answer is to choose irish and hannah once at the end
Message 2 of 5 (356 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

After doing all three choices at the end (redoing the missions completely), I got the assignment on my game screen but doesn’t show up in battlelog, ... I’m missing the m249 and the the QBZ.

redone the missions over and restarting the game each time, the assignment doesn’t show on the screen anymore which means I have validated all the missions. Even the dog tags don’t show in the battlelog.

Check link image I’ve posted a screenshot of my battlelog. I’m on ps4 pro. 
Thanks for you help

Message 3 of 5 (326 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@seppe-_-kill wrote:

Hey there, after completing the campaign twice to get both 2 weapons (p90 and the m249)

I don't seem to get them, according to bf 4 i still have to complete the campaign while i did twice, on easy and normal.

Help me please!

Thanks

Hi @seppe-_-kill ,

By when did you exactly complete your campaign chapters?

I am asking, as it often takes 3-4 days at times before the Battlelog system is updating and synchronizing with your soldier's stats page.  So if you did indeed complete it all, then all you need to do is have a bit of patience and it will all come your way.

Currently this is what is listed for your soldier in the Campaign:

SeppeCampaign1.JPG

So it indicates that you have completed 4 of the 7 Campaign chapters.

With regards to the assignments linked to your Soldier's Campaign, then this is what we can see is recorded right now:

SeppeCampaign2.JPG

It correctly (matching the above chapter completions) only list points achieved from completing the first 4 of the 7 Campaign chapters.  And on the right hand side, it indicates that you have only completed the first of the 6 assignments that you have in the Campaign.  So that is also why you as you observe do not yet have access to the M249 and P90 weapons in the normal gameplay with your soldier, as they are linked as awards for completing two of these last Campaign assignments.

As said, if you have indeed completed your Campaign chapters, then best is just to be a bit patient, as when your PS4 will synch with the central EA soldier db, then your soldier will also get this recognized online and you will get access to those weapons in the game.  Please notice that your PS4 and your BF4 application needs to be active and online for your Campaign stats to synchronize and transfer to the central registry, as your Campaign progress and data is actually kept offline on your local PS4 only, only you complete assignments and the chapters.  First then is it being uploaded to central registry.

So good way to support this synchronization to happen is simply by starting up BF4 and engage in some normal multiplayer online gameplay with your soldier.  :o)

Enjoy the gaming!

Message 4 of 5 (310 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Thanks for the quick response.

I’ll wait and see

Message 5 of 5 (298 Views)