Campaign not saving proogress

by Joker_kht

Original Post

Campaign not saving proogress

★★★ Newbie

i completed the first 6 missions on the campaign about 4 months ago. Iwent to finish it just to get the 3 guns but now it wont let me resume from where i left off but says i have to start from baku again.

Message 1 of 6 (414 Views)

Re: Campaign not saving proogress

★★★★ Novice

I have done the first two missions three times cause it keeps losing my save game. I have given up doing it for now. Sad that a significant part of the game is completely broken and hasn't been fixed since release months ago.:womanfrustrated:

Message 2 of 6 (399 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

We noticed that some players having problems with their campaign progress when they play multiplayer matches between playing campaign missions. I guess you guys interrupted your campaign with multiplayer as well? DICE is still looking into this issue and we will keep you updated as soon as their are some news to share.

Cheers

Basti

Message 3 of 6 (396 Views)

★ Novice

I (we) VERY Much appreciate your recognition (& Reply) to this fairly Significant issue w/ BTLFLD 4....but roughly "HOW MUCH LONGER" do you feel it will take to Locate, Solve,& Fix this? Cuz Iv had to literally Restart my Campaign 4-5 times now (thinking the problem was with me or I was misunderstanding something Iv done?) Honestly, I can't even enjoy the game (Offline /Campaign) for fear that the multiple hours I invest (which i have already invested numerous times) will again be reset the next time i am doing anything else outside of Campaign. Iv spent good money on the game itself & then on other purchases & DLC's. So PLEASE tell me (US) how much longer is it gona take for such a SIGNIFICANT Problem / Issue to be fixed? *P.S. if & when this is fixed, do you know if we'll have to start the campaign at the beginning again' or if we'll be able to resume from the last level or checkpoint we made it to &/or Completed? THANX

Message 4 of 6 (382 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Ps4

After the last network outage

I just went to play and notice my campaign was gone and I was asked to start a new campaign .

This is happening way to frequest, At launch this was tolerable

But 6 months later its not

Please fix this

Thanks

Message 5 of 6 (376 Views)

Re: RE: Campaign not saving proogress...

★ Novice
Hey Basti....Just wondering if this "Campaign" issue has been fixed yet??? Iv been waiting far too long;& there are others who'v had the same problem much longer than I.
Iv spend A LOT of money with the game, DLC'S, premiums etc. &I still can't enjoy playing the campaign! There's other games iv wanted to purchase, but I'm too scared I'll have issues w/ them or "if" thers a problem, EA won't fix the issue or at least fix them in a timely manner.
I'm so very disappointted with how this issue has been looked over!
Message 6 of 6 (355 Views)