Campaign assignments

by PvtV1nc3nt

Original Post

Campaign assignments

★ Novice

i finished game in normal mode without give attention assingments . after credits i decide to do all missions one by one in which wasnt completed assingments and collectibles . i completed final chapter 2 times with different selections game give the assingments but battlelog doesnt. in battlelog still doesnt completed.

Message 1 of 22 (2,943 Views)

BF4 Campaign assignments glitched

★ Novice

I had just completed the campaign for the two assignments "Final Duty" and "Peace Maker", In game it said I had completed them, but on battlelog it says I did not. I am unable to use the P90 or M249 or any of the unlocks that came with the two asignments.

Message 2 of 22 (2,916 Views)

Re: Campaign assignments

★★ Novice

Lucky you atleast you didnt finish only to have it not save ANY of your progress so i beat it and not i have to start all over again

Message 3 of 22 (2,923 Views)

Re: BF4 Campaign assignments glitched

Community Manager (retired)

Hi guys,

How long has it been since you completed these assignments?

It will take a little time for this to be reflected accurately on Battlelog, so this could be the reason for the delay. 

Thanks 

EAGuy 

---------------
Please make sure to Accept Solutions and give XP when someone has provided you with assistance.

I don't respond to Help Requests sent via Private Message.
Message 4 of 22 (2,907 Views)

★ Novice

For me Its been about an hour for one of them. the other has been around 20 minutes.

Message 5 of 22 (2,902 Views)

★ Novice

The asignments just displayed as completed for me. I have no idea as to how it got fixed. Unless waiting three hours fixed it :\

Message 6 of 22 (2,876 Views)

★★ Novice

I have battlelog showing that I completed 4 missions yesterday but have only been awarded the 1st (Tombstone Actual) campaign assignment. Is 24 hours not long enough for battlelog to award the assignment?

Message 7 of 22 (2,858 Views)

★ Novice

from the night untill morning mine assingments still missing..

Message 8 of 22 (2,625 Views)

★★★ Novice
Same thing is happening to me except I beat the game then re did the final mission 3 times got every achievement for the final mission unlocked everything except the m298 sniper took a 5 min break switched over to multiplayer now It says i only beat three missions and they aren't even in order. I even have PACs dogtags on my char but no record of me beating the game lol. This is the second time the assignments I've done have disappeared first time was halfway through went to sleep then woke up to have to play the story over again. Multiplayer is broke and so is the campaign just want to know where my money is going.
Message 9 of 22 (2,513 Views)

★★ Novice

I beat the peacemaker which showed up right away then went and did it again for final duty and got that and it still hasnt unlocked.. been 2 days now.. tried to go in and do it again and no change and wont unlock for me anymore...

Message 10 of 22 (2,422 Views)