Re: CPU reaches 100 while running battlefield 4

by EA_Atic

Original Post

Accepted Solution

CPU reaches 100 % while running battlefield 4

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Hello 

I have problem with battlefield 4 when I run the game the CPU reaches 100 percent and then game stuck in loading screen however I used to play back in the last December and I didn't play for long a while because I have downloaded BF1 and when I tried to play battlefield 4 recently I have faced this problem for first time since I have played battlefield 4 however my laptop run battlefield 1 and battlefield 5 perfectly without any problems and here is some solution which i have done but didn't fix the problem 

• repairing the game from origin 
  • uninstall the game and re-downloaded it again 
  • delete origin cache file (recommend by origin customer service) 
  • I have switched the game to Directx11.1 using command DXCPL (solution found in forums here )

Here is my system specs 

• GPU: Nvidia GTX 1050TI 
  • CPU: intel core i7-8750H
  • RAM: 16 GB

Thanks in advance 

Message 1 of 20 (1,804 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★★★ Novice
@EA_Atic the good news is when I have created new user with the administrator authorities the game worked perfectly and I was being able to join server and play without any lag so maybe there is something missed up with my original user. and I would like to thank you so much for your help and your support to solve this problem

View in thread

Message 19 of 20 (1,373 Views)

All Replies

EA DICE Team
What i7 do you have? There have been many over the years and even before BF4 was out. :D @King3oda

/Atic
Message 2 of 20 (1,785 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@EA_Atic thank you so much for your reply my intel CPU generation is the 8th generation (i7-8750H) and I have also edit that in the post
Message 3 of 20 (1,771 Views)

EA DICE Team
Does it go 100% while in-game or it just loading, do you join a game using battlelog webbsite? @King3oda

/Atic
Message 4 of 20 (1,744 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

@EA_AticCPU reaches 100% while loading and the game stuck and crash in the loading screen and I can only close it with task manager. I join the game using origin and I have tried also through using battling but gets me the same result CPU reaches 100%  and I have just tried to run it the battlefield launcher while running battlefield 1 and then choosing battlefield 4 from the side menu but I get message when I am tiring to join a server which tills me ((failed to lunch battlefield 4) please make sure battlefield 4 is installed )

Message 5 of 20 (1,738 Views)

EA DICE Team
Can you try to run BF4 as admin, Do you have any overlay running in the background? @King3oda

Also is anything overclocked in your system?

/atic
Message 6 of 20 (1,729 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@EA_Atic I have just tried to run the game as administrator and I am still getting the same result. if you mean application running in the background which you can see them from task manager in the processes tab then yes there some application running and it occupied 4% from the CPU while closing unnecessary applications. for overclocking I never done it before because I believe it can lead to negative consequences so all of my laptop parts are on default settings
Message 7 of 20 (1,720 Views)

EA DICE Team

@King3oda can you try a clean boot to see if any programs are messing with Battlefield 4.

Can you add a Dxdiag so we can see what hardware and drivers you have? 

Let me know if this works or not for you. Standard smile

/Atic

Message 8 of 20 (1,635 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@EA_Atic I have just tried to make clean boot and I have also disable all start-up programs then I have restart my pc but the same problem still exist unfortunately and I sorry for the late reply
Message 9 of 20 (1,447 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Here is my DxDiag file that contain my system information @EA_Atic 

Message 10 of 20 (1,446 Views)