Bug Report (PS4)

by sushhhiiii

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Bug Report (PS4)

★★★★★ Novice

Here is a personal list of bugs and glitches that I found:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
***** Please add any other bugs or glitches that are not listed. *****
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Water in Siege of Shanghai.
-There is no underwater blur after the skyscraper has collapsed.

MP443.
-The reloading audio for this weapon is completely missing.

870 MCS.
-When reloading after using the whole magazine, the reloading animation shows your soldier reloading 9 shells when the magazine capacity is 8.
-This might be because of the ammo count adding up to slow in the HUD.

Squad Deathmatch.
-When joining a server during active gameplay, the team loss music suddenly plays.

M320 Dart.
-The reloading audio repeats itself with the reloading audio that is already being heard when reloading once.

RPG-7V2.
-When viewing a player as a soldier in third-person view, you can see the rocket of the weapon being held below him while he is reloading.

Commander Mode. (System only)
-The camera on the bottom left that spectates the actual gameplay is slightly positioned under the map.

Parachuting.
-When spawning in mid-air from a radio beacon, your parachute automatically opens.

China Rising Assignments.

-The assignments to unlock the weapons included in the DLC are shown in the battle report after the end of the round even

though the assignments have already been completed.

Frame Rate.

-The frame rate drops when levolution events occur.

Operation Metro.

-When I was playing on this map, I saw a few enemy soldiers spawning above the map on the ceiling.

-This was the same problem for the same map in Battlefield 3.

Message 1 of 3 (169 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Bug Report (PS4)

Community Manager (retired)

Thanks for your feedback, we will pass it on to the studio. I recommend to jump over to Battlelog and share your feedback there as well, as Answer HQ is more a place for direct help from experienced players with mainly technical issue.

Cheers

Basti

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (172 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager (retired)

Thanks for your feedback, we will pass it on to the studio. I recommend to jump over to Battlelog and share your feedback there as well, as Answer HQ is more a place for direct help from experienced players with mainly technical issue.

Cheers

Basti

Message 2 of 3 (173 Views)

Hero (Retired)

Also bugs like this can be reported here on battlelog. http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/forum/view/2832654625480076375/

■ ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈☁☁☁☁☁┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈ ■
If my post solved your question please click ⇨ Accept as Solution ✔
Please award me by clicking the ⇨ + XP Button on the bottom of my post.
- Branden

Message 3 of 3 (154 Views)