by Bullfye

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Bttlelog BF3 and BF4 Login problem

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Hello there,

PC Platform.

I start Origin without problems the select one of the games BF3 or BF4 to play and the IE 11 Web page pops up with the Login page, I have tried to Login 100 times without sucess cause it jus doesn't log in and keeps asking me to log in.

This happend after the latest BF4 patch cause before I have been playing both games without issues just now I can not play none of them.

What can I do to be able to Log in into my Battlelog page from both games?

TY

Message 1 of 12 (1,765 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Bttlelog BF3 and BF4 Login problem

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Guys hi there.

Temporary solution.

After some days trying to find a solution and waiting for it from EA help center Add no reply from them of what so ever so in the mean time I found a solution for this problem.

I have found that the problem is related to the IE 10 and 11 that refuses to load the Battlelog after the login so I used Google Chrome and it worked, both Battlelogs from BF3 and BF4 now work without problems tought the BF4 Battlelog haves some issues with the Google Chrome Explorer you can finally load your Battlelog and play it...

..This is a temporary solution for this problem until it gets finally solved but here it stays, download the Google Chrome if you do not have it and use it to play the game, log into it and there everything works...

TY all that tied to help.

View in thread

Message 10 of 12 (1,525 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Novice

Can some one from this EA help forum reply to this please and give me some info on how to solve this...

Message 2 of 12 (1,717 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Man I have your same problem but I can login in to BF3 but for BF4 it happens as to you.

More over my BF4 recording is the one of the Beta and Origin seems to recognize it as the beta and not as the main game. That is weird.

Message 3 of 12 (1,712 Views)

★★★ Novice

yes, just like me but I can login Origin App and not Play the games cause keeps asking me to login...

Message 4 of 12 (1,595 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I got the exact same problem too. Can't login to BF4 Battlelog

Message 5 of 12 (1,580 Views)

★★★ Novice

TY for the reply guys,

in fact I was hoping also for some EA forum help from this Games DEv or Tech People here to aid us on this...but it seems that silence is the top reply here...

I hope they realise that this as to be fixed or otherwise we move to other games and just let this one die...to many issues for so little time its being released and so far nothing was fixed but more issues apeared and this game was expensive if we gather the games and premium memberships prices.

So its only normal we want to play it.

Message 6 of 12 (1,549 Views)

★★★ Novice

Had the same problem. I fixed mine.

I went to "Windows update" and there was a internet explorer 11 update.

I installed it and had to restart the computer.

Now it all works fine for me.

Try it, you might have missed an internet update.

Message 7 of 12 (1,536 Views)

★★★ Novice

No mate, I allready have IE updated....

I tried out every possible solution even uninstaling the 2 BF and origin and reinstall everything again and still the problem remains...

Message 8 of 12 (1,515 Views)

Re: Battlelog BF3 and BF4 Login problem

★★★ Novice

I do not understand How come we post here a problem that gets no reply at all from you guys from this EA help center ...

You can call it various names, but in the end it seems its just a forum that haves no attention at all from you guys from EA, This looks more like a damn Black Hole or a void zone cause the reply are none at all, in most cases people help themselves and between themselves .

I have posted this 2 days ago already and no reply from none of EA tech support here of what so ever.

nothing at all, and it is not only myself there are a lot more guys here without your reply...

At the end you have a product that can be the best in its genre and you just ruin this product with your actions and with the attention you give to us in this places...

No problem, and mark my words... I am a fast learner, and in the end you are the ones who loose, cause next BF release I will wait for its Impact first and then buy it at low cost or later when the game is stable, also no more Premium reservation or payed in advance..Mark my words cause this is what you guys deserve.

Message 9 of 12 (1,468 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Guys hi there.

Temporary solution.

After some days trying to find a solution and waiting for it from EA help center Add no reply from them of what so ever so in the mean time I found a solution for this problem.

I have found that the problem is related to the IE 10 and 11 that refuses to load the Battlelog after the login so I used Google Chrome and it worked, both Battlelogs from BF3 and BF4 now work without problems tought the BF4 Battlelog haves some issues with the Google Chrome Explorer you can finally load your Battlelog and play it...

..This is a temporary solution for this problem until it gets finally solved but here it stays, download the Google Chrome if you do not have it and use it to play the game, log into it and there everything works...

TY all that tied to help.

Message 10 of 12 (1,526 Views)