Brother falsely banned from BF4 by Bf4DB

by southcarnage

Original Post

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Brother falsely banned from BF4 by Bf4DB

★★★ Newbie

My account was banned for trying an aimbot. My brother, 3 days later was also banned on his account just because he was linked to the same IP adress, BF4DB would not listen and nobody cared the slightest bit. I admit to cheating and take full responsibility but my brother had nothing to do with it and was wrongfully banned. They then turned around and said that he was banned because his Punkbuster did not update.

So somebody please help because I don't know if anyone cares at all.

For someone who sells games and runs a business, they are very unprofessional, arrogant, ignorant and just plain childish.

Thanks for reading.

Message 1 of 6 (2,290 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Brother falsely banned from BF4 by Bf4DB

Hero

BF4DB is a third party service. Servers can run it if they please.

There's nothing your fellow gamers on Answer HQ or EA can do about it except link to their appeal page:

http://bf4db.com/forum/how-to-appeal-your-ban

carbonic signature

View in thread

Message 2 of 6 (2,464 Views)

All Replies

Hero

BF4DB is a third party service. Servers can run it if they please.

There's nothing your fellow gamers on Answer HQ or EA can do about it except link to their appeal page:

http://bf4db.com/forum/how-to-appeal-your-ban

carbonic signature

Message 2 of 6 (2,465 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

BF4DB.com is a total scam if you don't play the game their way they ban you anyways and indeed even when your name is even a little bit the same as the person who might be guilty as charged by PBBANS.COM (they are the ones with the evenbalance.com team who has the right to ban players... they banned me now already 6 times and still they won't listen to my appeals or giving any explanations

one of the scammers in known by the name  [removed names]

PLEASE LET ME INFORM THAT BF4DB.COM IS IN NOT ANY WAY AN BY EA NOR DICE REGISTERED SERVER SCANNING SYSTEM LIKE PBBANS.COM AND EVENBALANCE.COM  

EVEN NOT BY THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE DICE AND EA COMPANYS

BE AWRARE OF PLAYING ON SERVERS THAT ARE USING THESE PLUGINS TO LET THEM BE SAFE BY BF4DB.COM THE ADMINS ARE THE MOST HIGHEST HACKERS OF THEM ALL

Message 3 of 6 (2,180 Views)

@EXRAY_NL1 - FYI...PBBANS is a 3rd party AC and not associated with Evenbalance who are the creators of Punkbuster.

OP - With that said, your brother will need to appeal at BF4DB regarding the ban they issued.  There is nothing anyone here on AHQ can do about bans.

Message 4 of 6 (2,167 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I am having the same problem now except my bumb*** brother decided to hack and since we are on the same ip we both get punished. what type of kim jung un garbage is this?!?

Message 5 of 6 (1,483 Views)

EA DICE Team
I'm closing this thread to stop it being necroed.

If you have any issues with Battlefield 4 please make a new topic about the issues you are having and what kind of steps you have tried to solve it.

/Atic
Message 6 of 6 (1,467 Views)