Re: Broken rental server. 72hrs for a reply that`ll be no help..thanks EA

by Its_Travis_199

Original Post

Broken rental server. 72hrs for a reply that`ll be no help..thanks EA

★★ Novice

72hrs for an email reply about my broken rental servers..what a joke. How can i talk to someone from EA NOW!

Message 1 of 5 (303 Views)

Hi there @XXXNOOBTASTICXXX

Did you try yet to contact an Advisor through the EA support Live-Chat option?

If not, you could try so to get in touch with someone that way and explain the situation.

Maybe they can help. 

Link: https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/

Besides that, you still can also explain us here what's the exact issue you're facing?

Maybe someone here in the Community has any possible solution for you or any of the EA Community managers that are around here too.

Greets,

Travis 

CCP Hero Banner 1 Grande.png

Message 2 of 5 (284 Views)

@XXXNOOBTASTICXXX Didn't know you tried live-chat already too. It ain't my fault tho, i'm just a player like you trying to help.

But i can understand your point. 

Well, if there ain't any fixes for that issue from any other side than from EA's one then i think reaching out to a EA Advisor will be the way to go

I'm wondering why you had such issues with the support tho (about the language) cause i always reached someone with pretty good english.

Greets,

Travis 

Message 3 of 5 (254 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@Its_Travis_199 wrote:

@XXXNOOBTASTICXXX Didn't know you tried live-chat already too. It ain't my fault tho, i'm just a player like you trying to help.

But i can understand your point. 

Well, if there ain't any fixes for that issue from any other side than from EA's one then i think reaching out to a EA Advisor will be the way to go

I'm wondering why you had such issues with the support tho (about the language) cause i always reached someone with pretty good english.

Greets,

Travis 

I guess the most of us here missed now the exchange of a few extra superlatives from @XXXNOOBTASTICXXX  to describe his situation and level of frustration? 😀  

(aka, his posts above with the more additional info have been deleted by mods?) 

Message 4 of 5 (225 Views)

Seems a message has been deleted, as i see my own reply after the previous one.

Message 5 of 5 (216 Views)