Re: Bought PS3 BF4 Premium via PS store, content not available in in-game Store

by Xtreme_Lethal

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Bought PS3 BF4 Premium via PS store, content not available in in-game Store

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie
Hi there Battlefielders,
I came here because of a problem I have when trying to go to the Store in menus to download my expansions after I bought Premium via the PS store on PS3. I'll try to explain what happened. I bought a voucher of 50 euros yesterday and added it to my PSN account today to buy Premium via the PS Store. I bought it and installed it, and then I went to BF4 itself to install the expansion packs. You have to do that via the Store in-game. When I select that, you should be able to download expansions after you press triangle. But when I select the Store, I get an error that roughly says: There is no content available at this time, please try again later. I already updated my PS3 system and restarted BF4, but I still get the same error. I'm a Premium player according to Battlelog, too. So I figured to ask it here, I hope someone can help me fix it soon!
Regards,
a somewhat impatient Dutch Battlefield player
Message 1 of 3 (922 Views)

Accepted Solution

Champion (Retired)

to me what is seems is that there is an issue to the distribution of content on sony's end. here is their support page http://www.playstation.com/support/ select your region and try to contact them. notify them of your situation and that your not receiving content you purchased.

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (964 Views)

All Replies

Champion (Retired)

to me what is seems is that there is an issue to the distribution of content on sony's end. here is their support page http://www.playstation.com/support/ select your region and try to contact them. notify them of your situation and that your not receiving content you purchased.

Message 2 of 3 (965 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie
I just got around it via downloading the expansions via the PS Store itself, many thanks, anyway! I'm sure your solution would have worked too, so I'll remember it.
Message 3 of 3 (901 Views)