Bomb carrier in Demolition mode issue

by SCADAguy

Original Post

Bomb carrier in Demolition mode issue

★ Apprentice

I saw something last night which I hadn't seen before.  I don't think I've seen this before in the forums.  Other people in the game complained about this so I thought I would post this.

I played demolition some last night.  When the bomb is just sitting there on the ground, it is flashing gray.  When a player picks it up, the bomb will flash blue if a teammate picks it up while an enemy player picking it up makes the bomb flash red.

For some reason during a game last night, the bomb would flash the wrong color relative to whom picked it up i.e. if a teammate picked the bomb up the bomb would sometimes flash red.

If a bomb flashed the wrong color, it would flash the wrong color until the player dropped the bomb or the bomb blew an objective up.  In other words, the bomb wouldn't flash the wrong color for a second or two then magically correct itself.

Again, other people in the server commented on this as well so this wasn't a problem with me or my setup.

I've only played conquest type servers since the game came out.  Therefore, I can't comment if this problem happens everytime I play demolition.  I will try to play this game type more often though and get back to you.

Thanks

Message 1 of 1 (105 Views)