Re: Black Screen Issue on BF4 PC

by KagenoShrin

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Black Screen Issue on BF4 PC

★★ Novice

Hi everyone, I have a black screen problem at startup screen on BF4 PC. When you launch the game there must be picture of the protagonist character a.k.a Recker. However, when I launch the game I'm facing black screen. I'm having this issue also in player stats.

Is this problem related to maintenance? Thanks in advance.

black_screen_startup.png 

Message 1 of 6 (1,317 Views)

Accepted Solution

@KagenoShrin wrote:

Hi everyone, I have a black screen problem at startup screen on BF4 PC. When you launch the game there must be picture of the protagonist character a.k.a Recker. However, when I launch the game I'm facing black screen. I'm having this issue also in player stats.

black_screen_startup.png 

@KagenoShrin here's a solution for your issue that worked for another user https://answers.ea.com/t5/Battlefield-4/stuck-at-black-loading-screen-pc/td-p/3389959

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Please mark a thread as solved if a post solves your issue.

EA Answers HQ Volunteer Forum Moderator

BF3, BF4, BF1, BFV DICE Friend tag awardee

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Twitter: Ragnarok013

View in thread

Message 6 of 6 (888 Views)

All Replies

Hero (Retired)

@KagenoShrin Hello,

Can you please try to delete Battlefield 4 folder in your Documents? But be careful, deleting that folder will reset your settings and delete Singleplayer progress, but not your Multiplayer. You can create backup of the folder.

Please let me know your result.

Message 2 of 6 (1,293 Views)

★★ Novice

It didn't work, unfortunately. Same black screen again.Frown

Message 3 of 6 (1,268 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Did you find any solution ? I had the same problem then I formatted my PC and it was gone, now it's back again. I think pressing the bf1 icon triggers it.

Message 4 of 6 (988 Views)

★ Apprentice

I had this problem too but I ended up fixing it (and some other ui issues) by updating the client through punkbuster, just download it here select bf4 and update it. It's pretty stupid EA doesn't include these updates through the origin client.

Hope that helps,

Marshall

Message 5 of 6 (905 Views)

@KagenoShrin wrote:

black_screen_startup.png 

@KagenoShrin here's a solution for your issue that worked for another user https://answers.ea.com/t5/Battlefield-4/stuck-at-black-loading-screen-pc/td-p/3389959

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Please mark a thread as solved if a post solves your issue.

EA Answers HQ Volunteer Forum Moderator

BF3, BF4, BF1, BFV DICE Friend tag awardee

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Twitter: Ragnarok013
Message 6 of 6 (889 Views)