Bf4 unable to install final stand

by MagnaCarge

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Bf4 unable to install final stand

★★ Novice

i have a Pretty annoying Problem About bf4, i got the game and the free premium. but the Problem is i can´t Download the DLC call me blind or something if i dont find the Download Button, but i checked all. and even if i would reinstall bf4, the dlc is not on the Download List.

Message 1 of 5 (698 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Bf4 unable to install final stand

★★★★ Apprentice
Try simply reinstalling Origin. Do not delete your game, just reinstall Origin. I had this problem a while ago as well. And also uninstalling Origin will NOT delete your games and other data.

View in thread

Message 4 of 5 (666 Views)

All Replies

Hero (Retired)

Hi @MagnaCarge!

Try to click with the right mouse button the Battlefield 4 icon, select "Game Details" and then "Extra content".

Se il post di qualcuno ti è stato d'aiuto, lascia un punto XP ➕
Se il post di qualcuno ha risolto il problema, ricordati di segnarlo come soluzione affinchè altri possano trarne aiuto. ✔

Message 2 of 5 (680 Views)

★★ Novice

I've already been there but there is no download button. 

Message 3 of 5 (671 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
Try simply reinstalling Origin. Do not delete your game, just reinstall Origin. I had this problem a while ago as well. And also uninstalling Origin will NOT delete your games and other data.
Message 4 of 5 (667 Views)

★★ Novice
about that, simply i just should try some Things sometimes. i didnt deleted the game. just toke it outside the origin games Folder. however that was it.
Message 5 of 5 (655 Views)